Page 20 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2015 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I am very after-market rail ignorant (I only use MOE HG and MRP). Ive worked it out with one of the board gunsmiths to have whatever I buy installed. Its really come down to either a 13" MK2 or a 13.5" NSR on my 16" Middy. Is there any reason I should pay the extra for the MK2? What are your preferences in regards to these rails?

I was wondering the same thing...

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I've weighed the difference between the MK1 vs MK2 and from the info earlier in the thread, I think the MK1 will feel better in the hand due to the slight radius on the side of the rails (although more expensive) and is a bit narrower.
    www.thealaskalife.com www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Posers buy guns. Shooters buy ammo.
    Okie John

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Can anybody say game over!

MK4 rail. Very trick, very lightweight rail for the AR15 to compliment our MK1 and MK2 rails. Similar barrel nut and mounting arrangement as the MK1 and MK2. Total weight for a 13" is at 12.7oz with everything (rail, bbl nut, mounting bolts)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIDENT82 View Post
    MK4 rail. Very trick, very lightweight rail for the AR15 to compliment our MK1 and MK2 rails. Similar barrel nut and mounting arrangement as the MK1 and MK2. Total weight for a 13" is at 12.7oz with everything (rail, bbl nut, mounting bolts)

That looks awesome. ETA?

Feedback Score
    Outstanding!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Edited post due to being fooled by tapatalk again...lol. answered a post from the first page, thinking it was a recent post on the last page.

To stay on topic with recent posts...I am liking how the new MK4 is looking!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by ROG Tactical; 12-18-12 at 23:14.
    Mike K.
    ROG Tactical

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hmmm. Does this make the MK3 some kind of rare, unicorn adorned, must have collector fodder. xD.

That being said, take my money please.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Trident, obviously Bill's got this one fresh off the mill, but do you know if they plan to anodize in sand? Will this be any cheaper than the MK1/MK2?
    www.thealaskalife.com www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Posers buy guns. Shooters buy ammo.
    Okie John

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I just picked up a 15inch in black mk1 to put over a Recon barrel. Should be in this week if Bravo isn't over run with hoarders. Gunz built a 16 inch gun with the 15 inch rail for a guy, but has anyone else done it? It could be nose heavy, weight is not a concern, but I do like a balanced gun.

If it ends up nose heavy, Ill switch it to my SPR and swop rails. No lose situation.

Hey Jack, where can I get a 6920 for $1050
    Last edited by Pappabear; 12-18-12 at 23:34.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Scooter...I don't think it should be too long before were able to purchase these. As soon as I hear some dates, I'll be sure to post them up.

hunt_ak....I'd be pretty surprised if they didn't offer this new MK4 is sand since they already do it for the MK1/MK2 models. That said, I haven't heard for sure, but will be sure to ask.

Also, haven't heard yet on pricing, and will update you guys as soon as I hear some more.

New product from GA for 2013

New Products:
    * MK4 rail. Very trick, very lightweight rail for the AR15 to compliment our MK1 and MK2 rails. Similar barrel nut and mounting arrangement as the MK1 and MK2. Total weight for a 13" is at 12.7oz with everything (rail, bbl nut, mounting bolts)

* HK417 Rail. Due in March. A modular rail for the HK417 and MR762 guns

* Geissele 2 Stage trigger (G2S). This will finally be available for retail sales. $165. A very good 2 stage trigger with the same reliability as the SSA and about the same pull

* Super TRICON trigger. This is an SSA with a special shaped bow. Curved on top, flat toward the bottom, serrated gripping surface

* Super SCAR. We have developed a precision investment cast version of this trigger and production will finally increase so these will be available. The price will go down from $400 to $325

* Gas Block. A low profile .750 dia gas block investment cast from 17-4 PH stainless steel that can be secured with set screws and/or a roll pin for total security. Lighter than machined versions.

* Reaction Rod and Roll pin tool: The AR15 tool is available now and a 7.62 reaction rod will be ready in Feb.

New things from ALG for 2013

* 6 Second Optic Mount for the Glock 22 family. Developed for the DOD for counter terrorism operations. Will mount an Aimpoint Micro or MRDS very low to the slide and will retain flashlight and laser mount.
    *Flared Magwell for the Glock. A well done flared magwell for the Glock 22 family

Talk about one exciting year to come if your a fan of Geissele!

ETA: The weight on the MK4 is mind blowing...quite amazing considering your still getting the MK1/MK2's same general mounting design.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 12-22-12 at 15:22.

Page 20 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast