Page 58 of 182 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2015 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Famine View Post
    Gay Parade Rifle?
    Yes, it's multi-ethnic, multi-sexual, openly closed minded, believes it should ban itself and voted for King Obama.
    a former meatpuppet.

http://sixty-six.org

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by panzerr View Post
    Yes, it's multi-ethnic, multi-sexual, openly closed minded, believes it should ban itself and voted for King Obama.
    Now that shit is funny
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I like the NSR rails shape as it seems to fit my hand pretty well. The thing I like about the keymod is that I can add plastic panels without having to add the weight and width back that rails would add. For a rail that feels as light I have a seekins SAR but it doesn't feels as nice during use because of its size and shape. Everyones perspective will be different on what feels right though.

I really like the look of the Geissele and am fighting the urge to build my own JACK copy like the ones shown here but I sure wish they offered a similar panel that could be affixed without having to add the rails on the side.

Nothing sucks more than having to hold a hot as hell rail when it's 105 degrees outside and you've just fired 100+ rounds of ammo. Gloves or not, the panels help but I don't want to give up the thing I like about these rails to get them, which is the slimmer rail-less profile.
    Last edited by txbonds; 03-01-13 at 05:47.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Few pics...

Last edited by ALCOAR; 03-01-13 at 10:16.

Feedback Score
    There is one thing I believe would enhance the overall feel of the MK4 and that's to add the contour of the MK1 for the sides and bottom rail. This would provide users with the lightweight of the MK4 with the ergonomics of the MK1. IMO, one of the negative characteristics of the keymod design is that they utilize flat attachment points and are not 3D machined like the MK1. This might not matter to some but to me, I prefer the curved contour. To each his own.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Is Trident's pick the MK IV, II, then I?
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Is Trident's pick the MK IV, II, then I?
    Looks like MK4, MK1, then MK2.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RXM View Post
    Looks like MK4, MK1, then MK2.
    Correct
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Yeah sorry about the order labeling...Mk4 (on rifle) Mk1 (Blk rail) Mk2 (Sand bottom rail)

Mk1

VS.

Mk4

Tried to show an apples to apples comparison above, if you'll note both rifles are wearing essentially the same kit, only differences are brought about by the particular rail being used.

Those rifles believe it or not feel totally different in the hands. The Mk4 rifle feels like it floats, and the balance is truly unbeatable. The Mk1 rifle delivers the ultimate modularity design imho, and the feel of it's contouring/ano smoothness is truly amazing to the naked touch.

The Mk4 config. above feels like a toy rifle, while the Mk1 config. definitely feels like a real rifle.
    Last edited by ALCOAR; 03-02-13 at 18:37.

Feedback Score
    By "toy," are you implying that the mk4 is too light and uncontrollable?

Page 58 of 182 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast