Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sig MPX Gen.2

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    They'll have me when the gas system is adjusted or fixed for suppressed use (since it's a port at the chamber itself, I doubt this will be fixed without a manually adjusted system) and maybe when they can get the prices on accessories down to reasonable.

Until then, the MPX makes the MP5 look cost effective
    LOL. Yeah. For me it's one of those to add to the collection because I find it interesting mechanically not a hard use gun. I figure for my collectibles if I'm overly concerned with cost I need to find another hobby. All this stuff is a money drain it's just a matter of degree lol

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinch2 View Post
    Made an order yesterday from Arsenal Arms for an 8 inch Gen 2 MPX. I intend to go ahead an SBR it right away, so I didn't bother with the brace. I only got the one mag that comes with it for now, but I can pick more of those up over the next few months. I need to contact SIG about the collapsible stock and see if they have any avaiable and what the lengths are so that I know what to put on the form 1.

There is also this stock, which might be a contender as well: http://www.gotammollc.com/SIG-MPX-MC...-p/pdwsig.html

Does anyone know anything about this company, or this stock that they make?
    That appears to be the ZR Tactical Solutions stock. While it's probably fairly well made, most people prefer the factory collapsing stock which can be had from the Sig Store for $239. There is plenty online, some good and some bad, about the ZR stock if you Google it.

The Kate Moss (skeleton) stock that comes standard with the MCX is excellent on the MPX and probably my favorite option if I plan to shoot more that 500 rounds. I've seen reports that Sig is selling the Kate Moss for under $200 if you call them. Both the KM and collapsing stock are shipping from Sig within 3 weeks of order.

Finally, the Gen2 Sig Essentials Kit is now available; that is 3 mags and a pouch for $139 shipped. Again, call Sig directly.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    That appears to be the ZR Tactical Solutions stock. While it's probably fairly well made, most people prefer the factory collapsing stock which can be had from the Sig Store for $239. There is plenty online, some good and some bad, about the ZR stock if you Google it.

The Kate Moss (skeleton) stock that comes standard with the MCX is excellent on the MPX and probably my favorite option if I plan to shoot more that 500 rounds. I've seen reports that Sig is selling the Kate Moss for under $200 if you call them. Both the KM and collapsing stock are shipping from Sig within 3 weeks of order.

Finally, the Gen2 Sig Essentials Kit is now available; that is 3 mags and a pouch for $139 shipped. Again, call Sig directly.

Thanks for that!
    "Democracy is two Wolves and a Lamb discusing Whats for Dinner. Liberty is a well Armed Lamb willing to Contest The Majority Decision". Benjamin Franklin, 1755

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I have yet to shoot mine, the one (Gen1)I shot prior to ordering mine was a great shooting pistol. We shot it suppressed and it did have some blowback in our faces. I had expected it to be far worse. If the weather holds out I hope to shoot mine at the beginning of the week. I am hoping Sig gets the conversion kits out soon. I am dying for a .357sig MPX.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just got mine in today and I am looking forward to getting to see how it shoots. I need to submit a Form 1 and buy another few mags, but that is going to have to wait until the first of the month. My funds are tapped out at the moment.
    "Democracy is two Wolves and a Lamb discusing Whats for Dinner. Liberty is a well Armed Lamb willing to Contest The Majority Decision". Benjamin Franklin, 1755

Feedback Score
    These look cool. To SBR one, do yo have to have it engraved? Can you leave the store with it as a pistol while waiting for approval?

Feedback Score
    I left the store with mine as a pistol and then submitted my form 1. To my knowledge it will need to be engraved.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Everybody buys as pistol , then may choose to SBR. I did
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My Form 1 is in, so hopefully it comes through without issue.

Feedback Score
    Hey guys this is my first post, so a big hello to everyone.

Well after reading all the posts and thoroughly checking them out...........I caught the MPX bug and bought a Gen II factory SBR yesterday!

I also purchased an Innovative Arms suppressor with it. The barrel was immediately removed and is being shipped back to IA on Monday to be shortened and ported! Hopefully 5 months or less from now I'll be rocking my suppressed SBR Sig MPX.

HR218

Last edited by HR218; 03-13-16 at 11:48.
    If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally, you live in a country run by idiots!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast