Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Bravo Company USA @ SHOT 201 by SMGLee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    This keeps getting beat over the head here, Paul already said they currently have no plans. Chill out guys.
    Well, A. I'm on TOS mostly so am not familiar with everything that goes on here. B. I've read the entire thread and am aware that Paul responded. But he also said that a comment here prompted lower-priced accessories, so we can hope!

Feedback Score
    18 (91%)
    Willis is just brown nosing hoping he'll get a discount
    Last edited by GUNSLINGER733; 01-27-16 at 11:14.
    rcsperformanceonline.com

Feedback Score
    Who is Willis to tell anybody what they need to say or not say on a public forum. Pipe down.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Because every update off this feed was dudes pining for a .308. I get it. When BCM makes it, it's going to be awesome. Sorry I stubbed some virtual egos with my comment.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoCompanyUSA View Post
    ...Sorry but no current plans on an AR-308...
    For those who missed it from this very thread.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Yeah, I guess that there is no need for excessive begging, but simply showing that there is interest shouldn't hurt anyone's feelings.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    Hey, even *I* tried to corner Paul at the BCM SHOT Show party last week to pressure him into finally making a large frame AR, but he pretended he was sick or something and hid somewhere. I even had Earl Pittman (IWC) as my wingman, and all we could manage was to get Eric Kincel to talk about cars.

That said, I think Paul would agree that Wilson Combat offers a really good option, though at a price point commensurate with its precision shooting capabilities. Wilson is even introducing a KeyMod version of its super rigid TRIM rail.
    aka, "TWANGnBANG"

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Riot View Post
    Hey, even *I* tried to corner Paul at the BCM SHOT Show party last week to pressure him into finally making a large frame AR, but he pretended he was sick or something and hid somewhere. I even had Earl Pittman (IWC) as my wingman, and all we could manage was to get Eric Kincel to talk about cars.

That said, I think Paul would agree that Wilson Combat offers a really good option, though at a price point commensurate with its precision shooting capabilities. Wilson is even introducing a KeyMod version of its super rigid TRIM rail.
    Thanks for your effort.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    18 (91%)
    lol we can't help BCM is awesome
    rcsperformanceonline.com

Feedback Score
    Nice Panerai, Paul. Now I really want to continue to give you my business. Can't wait for the new stock to hit the streets.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast