Thread: Mike Seeklander "American Warrior Show" Podcast

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Mike Seeklander "American Warrior Show" Podcast

I get a lot of windshield time, and use that opportunity to listen to the many and varied podcasts available today. On that list is Mike Seeklander's "American Warrior Show" podcast, which thus far is excellent. The interview technique is solid, signal:noise is good, the guests are GTG, and each episode I've heard have been worth the time. Big names on the guest list include...

Rob Leatham (x2)
    Michael Janich
    William Aprill
    Ken Hackathorn
    John Paul (JP Rifles)
    Tom Givens

...and number of others known in smaller circles.

Welcome to The American Warrior, the podcast of the American Warrior Society. This is the premier show designed for one thing: To help keep you safer through information, motivational concepts, and action steps! We appreciate your listenership and value your opinion. Please send comments or questions on the show to: support@shooting-performance.com

Thank you so much for listening to my show. Please share it on social media and other methods with freinds who want to be safer!

Show #1

Will repeat every other week/ 30 mins
    Goals: To share materials that will help you prepare.
    Structure: Solo podcasts intermingled with interviews, all directly related to the subject matter Case study Gear review or discussion Tip of the day
    This show covers the background of your host Mike Seeklander, his background and thought process as well as what you can expect from this show.

For more information please visist:
    The Shooting-Performance Blog (free articles on fitness, fighitng, and shooting)
    The Shooting-Performance Website (classes, books, and videos)
    The American Warrior Society Facebook page (until the site is live)

Thank you to the show Sponsors:
    Coreylackpictures.com
    Armscor USA

Read more at http://americanwarriorshow.libsyn.co...Ifui8xUT3Pe.99
    This is on my "recommended" list for resources. Check it out: http://americanwarriorshow.libsyn.com/
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Thanks for sharing. I've got my headphones in most of the day while at work and can see myself enjoying this very much.