Thread: Only in DC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Only in DC

they lost the friggin measuring stick! Government at it best!

How much snow fell on Washington D.C. during this past weekend's massive snowstorm? Officially, 17.8 inches. But the actual answer may never be known.

The Washington Post reports that the snow-measuring device used by a team of weather observers at Washington's Reagan National Airport was buried in the blizzard, leaving them with no way to record the true amount of snow for hours on end.

The error promped the National Weather Service (NWS) to announce that it will be looking into the procedures used at Reagan National, where the official snow totals for the nation's capital are recorded.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/25...l?intcmp=hpbt2

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I'm right here in the middle of this nonsense and all I have to say is people here for the most part are beyond retarded...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    My highly sophisticated stick marked in inches that I designed, manufactured and deployed on Friday night, measured the snowfall in suburban Maryland at 32" by Saturday night, just before I gave up caring anymore.

I'd show it to y'all, but I don't want anyone to steal my idea for a stick with graduated marks...
    Up men! Up! And to your posts! Let no man forget today that he is from Old Virginia! - General George Pickett

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBossman View Post
    My highly sophisticated stick marked in inches that I designed, manufactured and deployed on Friday night, measured the snowfall in suburban Maryland at 32" by Saturday night, just before I gave up caring anymore.

I'd show it to y'all, but I don't want anyone to steal my idea for a stick with graduated marks...
    If it's not adherent to the yardstick TDP, then it's commercial spec..
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The full extent of the current administrations snow job on the country also may never be truly known.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'