Thread: So where's the rest of SMGLee's 2016 SHOT threads? More incoming?

Feedback Score

So where's the rest of SMGLee's 2016 SHOT threads? More incoming?

Always look forward to the awesome pics, but there's only a few 2016 threads. Still partying in Vegas?

Feedback Score
    I very much appreciate his professionally composed pictures and solid commentary.

If SMGLee has a cache of recent pictures, I hope we can wait patiently. If he other priorities, then thanks for the past work and safe travels.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Seemed like their was very little new products released at Shot this year from the lack of articles anywhere. Maybe thats why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Chen boarded an international flight immediately following SHOT, so I am not sure if he will be posting while he is overseas or waiting till he gets back. I hope he has more to show, because I barely got to see everything I wanted to during the show due to all of my meetings and know that he made it more places than I did.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HardToHandle View Post
    I very much appreciate his professionally composed pictures and solid commentary.

If SMGLee has a cache of recent pictures, I hope we can wait patiently. If he other priorities, then thanks for the past work and safe travels.
    +1. Chen has a life. By posting any pics he's doing us a favour.
    “Live free or die; death is not the worst of evils.”
    - General John Stark, July 31, 1809

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow93 View Post
    Seemed like their was very little new products released at Shot this year from the lack of articles anywhere. Maybe thats why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year was "DEVO...meh"

This year:

-Eotech got into "high end optics"
    -Elcan created an Eotech
    -Daniel Defense and KAC capitulated to superiority of MLOK
    -Aimpoint came out with 3 magnifiers, basically guaranteed we will never see a "VARPOINT"
    -LAV was not recognized by Ruger, and explains that this is why noone recognizes Ruger in the SF/LE/MIL community
    -Colion Noire (I can't spell) was initially refused entry to SHOT16, while numerous hot "random girls" got in.
    -Silencerco demonstrated their "full time suppressed pistol"
    -Several ammo makers (ATK, Federal) introduced neat new evolutions of current product lines.

I'd say this year's SHOT wasn't "OH COOOLLL!!!!" But it wasn't "Nothing new", either. I wish there had been more drama at the LAV/Ruger booth, though. Like some shouting about "I'm refusing to endorse your product!" and "We never paid you to endorse it anyway" and then some general insults or something, but I kindof like inner-industry drama with high-ego content, so I digress.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolvs View Post
    +1. Chen has a life. By posting any pics he's doing us a favour.
    Nono, he works for us! This is why he's on the bankroll.

Oh...wait...

Yep. This is something he does because he enjoys it, and if he ceases to enjoy it, he ain't gonna do it no mo! He'll post up when he wants, if he wants, etc. But yeah, we are appreciative, and I can't wait to appreciate more appreciatively the pictures I appreciate from him!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sorry guys, had an oversea trip due to work. However, I am back and all the pictures will be posted in the next week or two.

Feedback Score
    Woot!