Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ELCAN HCO, possible EOTECH replacement?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I read on TOS that distribution was pushed back from May to October of this year. I have no idea how accurate that is.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    I read on TOS that distribution was pushed back from May to October of this year. I have no idea how accurate that is.
    Well it would make sense as to why we haven't heard anything yet. Even if it is October it still is at the heels of the Eotech debacle, and they should cash in nicely on that still.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Well it would make sense as to why we haven't heard anything yet. Even if it is October it still is at the heels of the Eotech debacle, and they should cash in nicely on that still.
    Agreed. I can't wait to get ahold of one to try out.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    wonder how they plan to get away with shatterd glass issue that plaged the eotech's before the cowel?

Feedback Score

Elcan Specter HCO holographic sight.

Elcan Specter Holographic Combat Sight. The sight to end EoTech was due out in May. Any news on this?
    It was shown at Shot Show 2016, and again in Europe at Enforce Tac in March. An Elcan distributor told me October - November of 2016...maybe.
    SpecterHCO_Splash_1.jpg

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Steve

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I would think some of the big youtube outfits and guys on full 30 would get a sneak peek, maybe even a test sample before they are released. So if MAC gets one, they are probably close. Unless Grant is holding out on us again
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I would think some of the big youtube outfits and guys on full 30 would get a sneak peek, maybe even a test sample before they are released. So if MAC gets one, they are probably close. Unless Grant is holding out on us again
    Highly unlikely. Companies that depend on .mil contracts as their primary business don't work with us as a general rule of thumb.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    Highly unlikely. Companies that depend on .mil contracts as their primary business don't work with us as a general rule of thumb.
    I just assumed that they were going for a more civilian friendly optic with this new HCO.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just assumed that they were going for a more civilian friendly optic with this new HCO.
    If Elcan is interested in the civilian market this will be the first I've heard of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast