Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What would happen IF....ALL DEBT WERE ELIMINATED.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks for this post, it's been very enlightening.
    I have never considered down to this detail the domino effect of an economic crisis causing this type of an event. I would agree that we are simply out of control for the most part and it's lang past the time to get things in order and right the ship before we have a disaster.
    Any links you might be able to guide me to would certainly be of help.
    I'm very interested.
    Thanks
    A/M

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Averageman- ONE of my trusted sources of info is USAWATCHDOG.com with Greg Hunter. He has a youtube channel. He interviews THE TOP people in the world of economics & stocks & the world situation in general. EXCELLENT channel I cannot recommend enough.
    Then, DRUDGE REPORT, and Brietbart, then Michael Snyder on FB. That should get you started, especially watching recent interviews on USAWATCHDOG.com.
    Let me know what you think , please.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    We are living a financial ponzi scheme run by the banksters .

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Thanks for this post, it's been very enlightening.
    I have never considered down to this detail the domino effect of an economic crisis causing this type of an event. I would agree that we are simply out of control for the most part and it's lang past the time to get things in order and right the ship before we have a disaster.
    Any links you might be able to guide me to would certainly be of help.
    I'm very interested.
    Thanks
    A/M
    If you never heard of Aaron Clary, he is a former investment banker and his videos are worth a watch, he authored a book entitled Enjoy the Decline.

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The same people would get back in debt.

What would happen if everybody received a $1000,000? The same people would be broke again.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I really don't concern myself much with what others do, though it would appear that they have an amazing capacity to drag the rest of us down with them.
    I'm simply amazed that we've ended up this way as a country.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345