Thread: Birthday Karma - CTC j-frame laser grips moved to EE

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)

Birthday Karma - CTC j-frame laser grips moved to EE

See post #5

My son came back to the world from his 2nd deployment safely to his loving family. Its also my 70th birthday and and I'm celebrating that, too, so somebody gets a present.

If you are deployed to a combat zone and left your SO with a round butt J-Frame S&W revolver as a self defense weapon, she/he would probably benefit from a set of laser grips. Here's the deal. I will give you a set of lightly used Crimson Trace LG-105 laser grips for her/his J-frame, no strings. They're easy to install and sight in. Even if you're not there and its a challenge to her/him, there is probably a supervised range somewhere nearby who can help get them installed and sighted in.

You don't have to tell me where you're deployed, or give me any details. This is on the honor system.

Just tell me where to mail them in a PM. There's only 1 set, so first response in my inbox gets them.

Last edited by Bruce in WV; 02-14-16 at 15:43.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here's wishing you many years with your son by your side Sir!

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    I guess the deployed folks don't get to see these posts very often. If you don't mind let's open it up to members with orders to a combat zone who will be leaving their SO with a RB J-frame.
    If you're the SO reading this, please reply for your member - you're GTG!
    PM me.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thank you for honoring our troops on this way. A big thank you to you, your son, and all of our armed forces.

And a belated happy birthday.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    We are not having anybody claim these, so lets go to Plan C.

I will sell these grips on EE for a fair price ($125 shipped) and match the selling price with a total donation of $250 to http://www.operationfamilyfund.org/. These folks look like they are the real deal and donate 100% of their donations to help vets in dire need.
    Last edited by Bruce in WV; 02-14-16 at 20:15.