Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Superbowl 50

Feedback Score
    Ah, knowing that 'Super Bowl 50 Champion Panther' t-shirts will adorn the youth of the third world soon........
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I love Peyton, and I am so glad he came to Denver for a few years, but he needs to ride off into the sunset and leave on this positive note.
    I really, really hope he does this as it would cement his legacy and would help the case of calling him the best ever. I'm sure some don't agree, but that is my view.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by brickboy240 View Post

Commercials were mostly blah, however "puppymonkeybaby" well...that was just creepy.
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The Bronco's defense was better than Carolina's, period. Peyton NOR Newton showed much offense. Peyton needs to retire while he still has 50% of his motion left. Cam Newton showed his immaturity at that news conference. I really thought he might start crying. While losing probably broke his heart, his attitude is now what I expect from the League MVP. Doubt that helped any kids idolize him..
    "Those who do can't explain; those who don't can't understand"...

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post
    It goes on the ever-growing list of things I can't jerk to.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skydivr View Post
    Doubt that helped any kids idolize him..
    I disagree. Kids or legal age adults who idolized this individual before the end of this game, will continue to worship him. Hardcore fans will always be fans. This individual has great athletic abilities but that is all.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score

If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I agree with everything above. Peyton should retire. That defense carried him through the playoffs. I love Peyton, and I am so glad he came to Denver for a few years, but he needs to ride off into the sunset and leave on this positive note.

If he's smart that's exactly what he'll do.. At 39, he's too old to go on without getting hurt, besides there's nothing left to prove. He leaves now, he'll be leaving as the oldest man in the NFL, set a record for the most career wins, and have a superbowl ring. I was glad to see that he had enough class NOT to announce his retirement at the end of the game, and steal the thunder of his team mates win. If there ever was a time to leave when on top, this is it. I'm sure he wants, he could quickly get a job with one of the networks announcing, or possibly within the Bronco's management.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    If he's smart that's exactly what he'll do.. At 39, he's too old to go on without getting hurt, besides there's nothing left to prove. He leaves now, he'll be leaving as the oldest man in the NFL, set a record for the most career wins, and have a superbowl ring. I was glad to see that he had enough class NOT to announce his retirement at the end of the game, and steal the thunder of his team mates win. If there ever was a time to leave when on top, this is it. I'm sure he wants, he could quickly get a job with one of the networks announcing, or possibly within the Bronco's management.
    I agree.
    He is a classy guy and it might be the very best time to bow out with the sort of grace, goodwill and decorum rarely found in professional football today.
    At a net worth of about 180+ Million, I hope he does whatever he finds fulfilling, the cheese on top is just that at this point.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    I'm not a Broncos fan, but I'm a fan of Manning. I actually hope he goes into coaching. He's got a great football mind, he's well spoken, and he motivates other players.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast