Thread: Aimpoint Comp Series Second battery compartment

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Aimpoint Comp Series Second battery compartment

I found these on Ebay it was just under $10 a pair. I bought two pair. I have two Pros and one C3. My work gun also has a Pro on it. My question is does this double my battery life or is the second battery a spare? I think it doubles the battery life. It came with no literature.

Before on the C3

After

This is where I bought them.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/2-Pack-Aimpoin...=1279946666013
    Last edited by usmcvet; 02-09-16 at 19:49.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    If I'm not mistaken, you have an onboard spare. Looks like foam insulation on the inside.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Thank you. I will have to take another look. I thought it was metal. A spare makes more sense to me. I would not think there was a need for a separator unless it was a spare.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    Those are to keep a spare battery on hand.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Thanks Guys. I works great on the C3. I put one on my Pro and quickly realized the rubber bikini attachment was not going to work. I might cut it to fit. I have an email in to an Aimpoint dealer to see if they sell the bikini part that attaches to the battery compartment and the windage and elevation knobs.