Thread: Seeking 3 Gun gear help, most notably shot gun gear.

Feedback Score

Seeking 3 Gun gear help, most notably shot gun gear.

A local range is going to be hosting several Three Gun matches this year. While have shot a considerable amount of USPSA matches and several Rifle/Pistol matches, I have zero experience with shotgun outside of a previous job. I purchased a 930 JM Pro and will be working with a friend on the fundamentals of shotgun manipulation for Three Gun. Where I am at a loss is gear. I'm looking for recommendations for quality yet relatively inexpensive (yes I know those two aren't often synonymous) shell holders. And I am uncertain as to whether I should run said holders via a belt or off of my current chest rig. Thanks for the input.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quad loading is where it's at right now. Check out Taccom.com.......signature series. 5 quads that go on the chest for $140....that's about as cheap as it gets for some really quality loaders. I'm scoring some next month.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Check out the Invictus practical stuff. It's the best. Shotguns and shotgun caddy's are definitely one of those but once cry once kinda items.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I use the taccom ones too. One thing to keep in mind is there are different loaders depending on what style of reload you plan to do.

Feedback Score
    Ended up with a Taccom Dualload Beltline 16up. I found reloading with my weak hand works best.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva05X View Post
    Ended up with a Taccom Dualload Beltline 16up. I found reloading with my weak hand works best.
    I have that same belt, I like it I do strong hand syringe or deuces I guess is the proper term.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Invictus Practical for the win.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Also an IP fan, and I've tried quite a few. Takes up less belt space than others. Best thing is it's modular so you can switch the set up later if you change from left to right hand loading.
    For strictly 3 gun, I also recommend the safariland els belt and clips. Super fast and convenient. You can use it for uspsa too.
    Please put about 300-400 rds through your JM Pro to test it before going to a match. I see too many new 3 gunners get screwed by that gas system. Not a bad gun, just need to break it in and keep it clean.

Welcome and have fun out there!

Feedback Score
    I have about 425 rounds through the JM. It definitely like to be clean. I have been slowly upgrading things to make it more reliable.