Thread: H&K polymer 30rd magazines?

H&K polymer 30rd magazines?

I bought 10 of these magazines listed above are these the new HK magazines used by the 416 and it's varients, or is it just a certain magazine used for a specific HK AR15 plarform? Are they any good? Watched a couple of reviews and seemed like they were well regarded.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 762X39KALASHNIKOV View Post
    I bought 10 of these magazines listed above are these the new HK magazines used by the 416 and it's varients, or is it just a certain magazine used for a specific HK AR15 plarform? Are they any good? Watched a couple of reviews and seemed like they were well regarded.

They are fine for range use, but the spines split easily. The only polymer mags worth running for serious purposes are pmags and lancers.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7.62NATO View Post
    They are fine for range use, but the spines split easily. The only polymer mags worth running for serious purposes are pmags and lancers.
    And Tango Down Mk2 ARC Mags

Feedback Score
    You bought ten and you are just now doing research?

The few i have work ok, but they don't get used much, wider than most other mags and doesn't accept stripper clips.

Lancers are, IMHO, far superior

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I bought two when they first came out. One still works fine, the other spits a round out every time I insert a mag on an open bolt. David

Quote Originally Posted by zackmars View Post
    You bought ten and you are just now doing research?

The few i have work ok, but they don't get used much, wider than most other mags and doesn't accept stripper clips.

Lancers are, IMHO, far superior
    Maybe you misunderstood I bought some with research done I think they are good but I am asking more or less an opinion of others on these magazines

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have 4. I pretty much leave all my mags loaded all the time because I often head to the range to shoot videos whenever holes in the schedule pop up. So, they've been loaded for about a year and a half. 2x have cracked along the spine and I've trashed them. Hopefully they've re-done the polymer......

Quote Originally Posted by Mrgunsngear View Post
    I have 4. I pretty much leave all my mags loaded all the time because I often head to the range to shoot videos whenever holes in the schedule pop up. So, they've been loaded for about a year and a half. 2x have cracked along the spine and I've trashed them. Hopefully they've re-done the polymer......
    Ya nice videos by the way I sub to you, I have a channel as well 762x39kalashnikov. I hope these are good ones that have been re-done

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They kinda suck like super bad.
    Even the Maritime steel sucks. I use mine as beaters.

For the price you could've gotten Lancers. Cost less, WAY more rugged.