Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Angstadt Arms 0940 9mm

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I used ATF online e forms to send in three form 1's yesterday. One to SBR this 9mm lower. One for two AR lower's I engraved years ago with the intent to SBR them. I also sent in a pair of form 1's for my first silencers. This 5" 3 lug bbl from TROS was in the mail box today! Hopefully a good sign.

I now need to figure out which 9mm can to buy!
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    This one 9mm AR is becoming two or at least 1.5! A new JP bolt arrived today along with a pair of Colt 32 round mags. New Old Stock. Marked June 1998. I have a Hahn Mag Well Adapter on the way from Brownells. That way I can get this 9mm SBR upper on one of the SBR's I already have and I can run it!

The Hanh 9mm loading block:

LWRC Compact Stock:

Last edited by usmcvet; 03-16-16 at 09:25.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I put a LWRC Compact Stock on the gun today. It is a great stock. I hope to shoot it tomorrow.

I put my new Hanh Block in a Colt lower and want to shoot that tomorrow too.

There is a pretty good difference in the size of the LWRC Compact Stock and the Magpul CTR.

Last edited by usmcvet; 03-16-16 at 21:21.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    5" bbl under BCM KMR

I had to put the carbine spring and buffer in to get it to cycle. It would jam with every shot with the ST9 & heavy spring. I will try changing just the spring next.

Last edited by usmcvet; 03-18-16 at 08:57.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    The 5" upper ran well today. We lut two 32 round mags through the gun today. I put the Voltor A5 buffer and rifle spring in the carbine extension.

Last edited by usmcvet; 03-20-16 at 19:53.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Finally finished!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234