Thread: Drilling gas block for pins- referral

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Drilling gas block for pins- referral

I have a Larue Lo-pro gas block with the set screws on the bottom. Can anyone refer me to someone who can drill this out so I can pin it. Willing to pay for quality work.
    Last edited by sewvacman; 08-19-08 at 21:34. Reason: Spell check
    "We prepare, so we don't end up at the superdome"- unknown

"IMHO, if you wanted to shoot crap ammo, you should have bought a crap upper. It makes baby Jesus cry when he sees crap ammo put through a nice upper."- C4IGrant

Feedback Score
    If you have some simple hand tools, you can buy the gas block dimpler from Rainier Arms and do it yourself. Just look on the Rainier website for the tool. I have thought about buying it myself, it is probably the same price as having someone else do it.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I found ADCO firearms, yes the tool guy, does it for $35. There is a 3 day turnaround. I'll post pics of how it goes.
    It will be the same price as the dimpler with shipping but I'm sure will hold much better.
    "We prepare, so we don't end up at the superdome"- unknown

"IMHO, if you wanted to shoot crap ammo, you should have bought a crap upper. It makes baby Jesus cry when he sees crap ammo put through a nice upper."- C4IGrant

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I think you'll be very happy.

I've had them do a few things for me over the years and the price has always been reasonsable, the quality outstanding, and the turnaround fast!

-RD62