19 4.13%
  • b) Vote for Hilliary

10 2.17%
  • c) Write-in a candidate

55 11.96%
  • d) Vote for Trump

376 81.74%
Page 1 of 213 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: If Trump wins the Republican nomination...

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

If Trump wins the Republican nomination...

If Trump wins the Republican nomination, what will those who adamantly opposed him do?
    NRA Life Member

"WINNING" - When all of the liberal democrats and other libtards start throwing themselves off cliffs because they don't get their way...

JEDIsh: We are asked not to judge all muslims by the acts of a few extremists, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by extreme acts of the few.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

SPORTS are for Kids!...click*

Feedback Score
    Hopefully, they will move to another country.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Wow, a must see..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They'll fall all over themselves telling you about how the Democrats then are simply the Republicans now...

I'm sorry, but anyone clicking "Vote for Hillary" above needs to rethink their entire life up to this moment. You're on a firearms enthusiast board, specifically centered around semi automatic rifles.

That said, a vote for a write in candidate is a vote for the Democrats as well. Perot royally eff'd this country TWICE in four years. If people didn't learn then, there is no hope for them. Personally, I don't love Trump, I'd rather see Cruz get the nomination every day of the week and twice on Sunday, but I have no illusions about what this country will become should we have to endure another four years of a Clinton White House. People think Obama took the Executive Orders a bit far... Hillary will personally feed the constitution into the shredder as quickly as she can. We (the firearms community) will be her first target, and with a friendly Supreme Court, there will be almost no chance at stopping her.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Could have been taken the wrong way.
    Last edited by austinN4; 03-06-16 at 12:49.

Feedback Score
    I'll reluctantly vote for him. I don't think he's as horrible and extremist as people are making him out to be. He's just playing to people's pissed off attitude at political correctness and the left being only being tolerant of things nobody should be tolerant of. I'd rather any of other candidates, but it looks like it's going to be Trump.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I will hold my nose and vote for him. He's bombastic and arrogant, but I honestly don't think he will get much done if he doesn't tone it down a bit. I do think that if he is elected, any good ideas that come out of a Republican Congress will not be vetoed. It's not just the presidential election we have to worry about. The ultimate failure we have, if voters stay home ,is the real risk of losing Republican control in the Senate.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I will hold my nose and vote for him. He's bombastic and arrogant, but I honestly don't think he will get much done if he doesn't tone it down a bit. I do think that if he is elected, any good ideas that come out of a Republican Congress will not be vetoed. It's not just the presidential election we have to worry about. The ultimate failure we have, if voters stay home ,is the real risk of losing Republican control in the Senate.
    Bombastic Arrogance might be a prerequisite for anyone wanting the job, I do think they all must have an ego, most just hide it better. The Guy holding the Office now can barely keep it in check on a daily basis.
    I'm hoping (and I'm at this point a Cruz guy) that if elected Trump will run America like a business, cut the unnecessary and job killing Departments and streamline the way business's are built here in America. Fixing the deficit and the way we pay taxes would be numbers 2 and 3.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    And even worse, a leftist Supreme Court. That is the longer lasting, further reaching, and worst consequence of a Hillary/Sanders/Biden/Warren/etc. presidency.

Page 1 of 213 1231151101 ... LastLast