19 4.13%
  • b) Vote for Hilliary

10 2.17%
  • c) Write-in a candidate

55 11.96%
  • d) Vote for Trump

376 81.74%
Page 3 of 213 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: If Trump wins the Republican nomination...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It bears repeating:

Trump could dump an old lady out of her wheelchair and dropkick a puppy over the Washington bridge on live TV and pledge allegiance to Pazuzu...

And Hillary could ship every dude in America two clean Estonian hookers with a 24 pack under one arm and a crate of copper coated .22 under the other, vow to repeal the NFA, and personally empty her bank account to send the kids of the Benghazi men to Harvard....

And I'd still vote for Trump.
    Wake the f*ck up, Samurai

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    There are really only about a dozen states where it matter whether you vote or who you vote for.

According to Politico, those states (in 2016) are: Ohio, Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, Virginia, and Florida. If you don't live in one of those states, it doesn't matter who you vote for. Just vote for somebody you won't regret voting for in the morning.
    I'd include NC in that must win category for the GOP and it will be close again this year. In addition, a poor national turnout could very well flip control of the Senate.

Also, I'll be the first to admit that I predicted the anti-Trump vote to be higher; I estimated closer to 20-25% either not voting or crossing the isle. This is by no means the first time that I've been wrong (thought Romney would win even on Election Day), and I made this prediction knowing full well that the survey would be underpowered and biased.

Still, a 10% non-vote within the GOP would a death sentence IF someone other than Hillary was the nominee. Because Hillary is the likely nominee, Trump stands a chance.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    Can't vote with tapatalk, but I'll def vote for trump if he's the nominee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I'll absolutely vote for Trump. Is he my ideal candidate? Not by a long shot. I'd personally like to see a true libertarian in office, but that's not happening any time soon. We have to stop Hildabeast from winning. If we fail, our children and grandchildren will suffer the consequences.

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I will not be voting for him...indy or libertarian, write in Markm if I have to
    "I would rather be the hammer than the anvil."- Rommel

Owner: Hangar 18 Custom Coatings

Feedback Score
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Trump is not my guy, but If he is the GOP nominee, he'll get my vote. Folks on the right not voting for the GOP nominee or deciding not to vote at all is exactly what the left is counting on. For me it's really about the preventing the progressive left from getting in office and further restricting our civil rights. Realpolitik.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I WILL NOT VOTE! It's doesn't f!$king matter who wins...my bad "Who they put in office"!

The American Dream...Watch and Listen very carefully.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Enough Said!
    Last edited by Gunfighter.45; 03-07-16 at 12:13.
    "An amature trains until he gets it right... A professional trains until he can't get it wrong" (Author unknown)

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    I think Donald Trump will surprise a lot of people and turn out to be a great president. I don't see him making matters on the small things like gun control, abortion, gay rights, welfare or education. Not saying those are small things, but to him they are. I think he will take up the bigger task that most presidents wouldn't dare face. China, North Korea, Iran, OPEC, He would most likely maximize the money coming into America and not the money leaving.

Feedback Score
    All the people who say they will never vote Trump realize this, If Hillary wins there is no turning back regardless of what any politician pundit or radio host tells you. We can't rest on our morals fold our arms and say no, and wait and hope the right candidate comes along that may never happen. If Hillary wins we will no longer have a 2A thats it. I don't care about morals the damn liberals don't have any moral. It will be a lot harder to elect a conservative after Hillary than to fix any damage caused by Trump.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Phillygunguy; 03-06-16 at 21:16.
    ”Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birthright of an American… The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state government, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people”
    ~Tench Coxe

Page 3 of 213 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast