Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two 9mm AR's. Angstadt Arms & Colt with a Hanh Mag Well Adapter.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I bought an ETS G18 magazine. It comes with a flush base plate and holds 31 rounds. I had a Glock + floorplate and put it on.

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Hopefully it operates smoothly for you.

The durability tests of the ETS polymer is CRAZY. I saw someone dropping fully loaded AR mags out of a second story window and not even a dent occurred to them.

Hopefully the ETS glock mags will hold up and feed at that high rate that you're getting out of those.

I think they will!

As always, thanks for sharing, hopefully we see a picture with a can sticking out of that handguard soon!

ETA: On that topic, you would be amazed (well, maybe not) that I sat for at least 5 minutes staring at the handguard trying to figure out why the barrel didn't stick out. Then I remembered our initial conversations around this and that had the lightbulb power up for me.
    Last edited by HeruMew; 04-05-16 at 12:24.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

I could only get 32 into this mag. I tried hard. Any harder my thumb would have been bleeding.

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Last week I got the chance to fire my TROS bbl with suppressor at my LGS. I'm still waiting for the tax stamp. The can is a Silencerco Octane 45HD.

My friend putting a few rounds through the gun.

Last edited by usmcvet; 07-04-16 at 07:25.

Feedback Score
    cool
    I should be getting in an Angstadt for review, maybe a QC10 and the Wilson Combat
    I want Glock mags, I tested out the integrally suppressed Spikes recently and while it was stupid fun I did not like the Colt mags.

I get to check out silencers from the SilencerShop and want a 9mm AR as a host platform and well, I just want one!

Probably end up buying the WC pistol as I just really like their stuff and then getting it SBRed and buying the suppressor I like the best for it.
    Charles Coker

Disclosure statement:
    Pro Staff - Silencer Shop
    Dealer - Armasight and Steiner Optics
    Affiliated with Trijicon, Wilson Combat and Crux Suppressors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12