Page 103 of 137 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1366

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBevis View Post
    I decided I'm going to go with a SOLGW LPK and BCG to start my first build, but I'm kind of ignorant here. The quality of the lower parts are obviously important, but is there a reason to buy an "expensive? (It might not be to some people, but unfortunately I'm not some people) lower receiver, or would I be just as good buying a cheaper stripped lower and putting the SOLGW LPK and BCG?
    I really want to support this company and see a lot of good reviews on the lower parts and their BCG, so I'm 100% on them, just not sure if a nicer finish and the designs, which are awesome btw, are the only reasons to spend extra money on something I plan to run the hell out of or if there is a quality difference
    Do yourself a favor and source the parts from other sites. Their lower parts kits are put together from other company’s parts. You’ll probably get it a lot faster somewhere else. I placed an order on April 1st for some parts and the status still says awaiting fulfillment. And that’s after I was told last week that it was shipping last week.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobSmart View Post
    Do yourself a favor and source the parts from other sites. Their lower parts kits are put together from other company’s parts. You’ll probably get it a lot faster somewhere else. I placed an order on April 1st for some parts and the status still says awaiting fulfillment. And that’s after I was told last week that it was shipping last week.
    Ok so who does SOLGW get their parts from?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    Ok so who does SOLGW get their parts from?
    KNS & Schmid Tool. Possibly Sionics. Don’t remember exactly. It’s posted further back in this thread.

Feedback Score
    Ordering direct from them can be slow. I have ordered their stuff at Primary Arms and get it really fast. They have other vendors that sale as well. I would go through one of them, not direct

Feedback Score
    Ordering direct from them can be slow. I have ordered their stuff at Primary Arms and get it really fast. They have other vendors that sale as well. I would go through one of them, not direct

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know what pinning jig fits the profile of solgw .750 gas blocks?

I’d like to pin my latest build and not sure which jig to order... or may just do a geissele as the gas block itself is the jig.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    SOLGW seems to be a company that sells a fantastic product but they can't seem to get their shipping and communication under control. Your best bet if you want SOLGW parts is to order from Brownells, Primary Arms, or one of their other dealers.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Point_Five_Six View Post
    SOLGW seems to be a company that sells a fantastic product but they can't seem to get their shipping and communication under control. Your best bet if you want SOLGW parts is to order from Brownells, Primary Arms, or one of their other dealers.
    I spoke with Matt at SOLGW today through email. He said they’re waiting on a huge shipment from a distributor that’s about 3 weeks behind. I’ve ordered from them a few times before all this panic buying and had what I ordered in my hands within 3 days. I knew on this order it would possibly take longer (I was expecting maybe a week or so, but not a month) but they showed to have what I was looking for in stock and I couldn’t find it anywhere else. I guess their inventory got screwed up since they’re waiting for parts now that were showing to be in stock when I ordered.

Feedback Score
    Were the 7075 M76 rail already released or is it still down the pipeline?

Feedback Score
    Ahahahahaha your really bitching about parts right now. and please enlighten me on what company makes every lower parts kits components in house. You dream...
    "your AR is shit, change my mind" - Will Larson

I make work horses, not show ponies.

Page 103 of 137 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast