Page 19 of 137 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    SOLGW is top notch. I don't have a complete build but several parts including their lowers, lpk with fighting trigger and bcg. They are quality components that flat out work with no issues.

Link to the barrel and bcg sale.

https://sonsoflibertygunworks.com/pr...nt=28035150081
    Last edited by ScreaminSS01; 10-28-16 at 12:13.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    https://sonsoflibertygunworks.com/pr...nt=28035150081

Just posted on their facebook page

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I couldn't pass that up. Will post my thoughts on it and the other stuff I picked up from them after I have some time to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    I couldn't pass that up. Will post my thoughts on it and the other stuff I picked up from them after I have some time to shoot.
    Yeah man. Many of us here have been very surprised at the quality and reliability these guys are putting out. Let us know if you come to the same conclusions.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    Does anybody have details on the barrel and BCG? When I click the "details tab" from my phone nothing comes up.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang31 View Post
    Does anybody have details on the barrel and BCG? When I click the "details tab" from my phone nothing comes up.

Thanks
    Click on their individual purchase pages on their website for their details. This is a one time combo.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLGW View Post
    Those barrels are gassed right on. Something a lot of companies get wrong. And, yeah...that A5 will spoil you lol.
    Glad you're digging it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
    What port diameter are these at? I might grab one of these. This is a good deal.

S/F

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I continue to be impressed with these guys. My 11.5in upper continues to impress and I built out 2 new builds with their upper and lower receiver parts kits. All the parts were quality and I am very happy with how my builds turned out. However, I am most pleased with their competition trigger. After trying out their combat trigger, I picked up 2 of their competition triggers. Almost 500 rounds through both triggers now and its solid, extremely smooth, and 10x better than the milspec triggers they replaced. $70 for a g2s quality trigger? yes please. My only gripe is that I wish their competition trigger had a more robust reset like their combat trigger.

Feedback Score
    Big shout out to Mike, Kyle, and the crew at Sons of Liberty Gun Works! I am sorry I missed your election night party, and I bet it was a hoot! How about some pics?

Thanks for your unwavering support for President Trump and our US Constitution!

https://www.instagram.com/sonsoflibertygw/?hl=en

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I can not say enough good things about Mike and the crew at Sons of Liberty Gun Works. The upper they put together for me is flawless, and was completed quickly. I'm looking forward to purchasing a 9" 300blk upper from them along with a few more hand guards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostdarva View Post
    First off I will not shop at a liberal store
    Secondly,
    I will not shop at a store that is named after genitalia.

Page 19 of 137 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast