Page 29 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Just when I get ready to order something from these folks, I see they are no longer advertising here. Given that I don't see anything negative at the end of this thread, I assume they are still well thought of? I'm so high drag I'm sittin' still, so I rely on the SMEs on here to avoid mistakes.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Upcountry View Post
    Just when I get ready to order something from these folks, I see they are no longer advertising here. Given that I don't see anything negative at the end of this thread, I assume they are still well thought of? I'm so high drag I'm sittin' still, so I rely on the SMEs on here to avoid mistakes.
    They sure look sweet, but not for me at those prices.
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Upcountry View Post
    I haven't heard of anything really bad from them. I had an issue with an order a while ago but they made it right and threw in some hats and other swag as a I'm sorry. I look at it as mistakes happen and they did what they could to keep me as a customer. I'd buy from them again without worry.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    I had an issue with an order a while ago but they made it right and threw in some hats and other swag as a I'm sorry.
    Could you be more specific - last year, last month, last week?

Feedback Score
    I ordered a complete lower from SOLGW a couple of months ago. I was happy with the email response. And when you call Mike picks up the phone and can personally answer your question. Very cool dude btw. Anyway the lower was impressive to me. My first lower was a PSA complete. With the SOLGW lower, I immediately noticed a difference. The takedown pins are dimpled and I don't have to break a finger to remove the upper. Controls seem to be more positive, the staking on the castle but is well done. Comes with KNS pins, and there "fighting trigger. Which is basically the BCM PNT or SIONICS enhanced trigger. And I wanna say they threw in a sprinco white. Imo, this is the best bang for your buck for a quality lower. Throw in the 1776 nerdiness, i was sold lol. Buy with confidence!

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    SOLGW seem to be a bit more active on FaceBook.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by austinN4 View Post
    Could you be more specific - last year, last month, last week?
    Looked it up. Order was a year ago. Took a month or so to fix as they then ran out of stock.

Feedback Score
    We completely revamped our shipping department and logistics which eliminated packing mistakes and wait times.
    We grew pretty quick and it took us a little bit of time for that side of the house to catch up. Be we have.
    You won't hear any issues with the quality of the product, QC, attention to detail, performance etc... The biggest complaint we had was order mishaps and wait times. That has been corrected.

We've also set up dedicated emails for specific questions. At first everything was going to Kyle and that became overwhelming. Now, we have a team answering those emails.

Of course, I'm always accessible as well.
    For tech questions, advice etc I still give out my personal phone number because I enjoy talking to shooters and talking about this platform.

Mike

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Mike is the real deal. How many shop owners give out their personal numbers? Stop by the shop bring a six pack and Mike will answer any question you have. Great guy, Great Store Awesome blasters!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Okay,

I've called the two phone numbers the one above is not taking voicemails. I have tried to check my account and the website is down. Lower has not showed up to my FFL and I was going to ask a question or two.

Anyone else having recent issues? My order for two shirts showed up to my house.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ffhounddog; 09-06-17 at 21:01.

Page 29 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast