Page 30 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    Okay,

I've called the two phone numbers the one above is not taking voicemails. I have tried to check my account and the website is down. Lower has not showed up to my FFL and I was going to ask a question or two.

Anyone else having recent issues? My order for two shirts showed up to my house.

Thanks.
    I think I saw somewhere on Facebook that these guys were either impacted by the hurricane or were directly and significantly involved in cleanup efforts. That may be why you're having issues contacting them at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I just saw that. It has been since July 22d so I was wondering when I got the email from my FFL last night that it had not arrived yet.

Now I feel like an donkey's behind.

ffh

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    I just saw that. It has been since July 22d so I was wondering when I got the email from my FFL last night that it had not arrived yet.

Now I feel like an donkey's behind.

ffh
    I'm just seeing this. I've been traveling quite a bit lately.
    Please call me 2104005992

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I love them to death, but it's standard for them to not respond and have long shipping times. I have sent numerous emails, called shop several times no reply. I am on day 30 for mags and a separate order for a lower. I know they will eventually come through cause I have ordered numerous times in the past from them but this is by far the longest wait I have had yet. Don't be in a rush when ordering from them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Keep a lookout on SOLGW for Black Friday, their preview had some pretty good deals.

Feedback Score
    Agree. I love my SOLGW rifle but my forward assist broke and contacted them about it. Heard from them once that they were going to ship one back in August and never got it. Contacted them again and never heard back. Kind of sucked if you ask me but oh well. Live and learn.
    Last edited by htowncoog; 11-21-17 at 17:27. Reason: Spell check

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Stick with SIONICS.

Feedback Score
    Bump for any updates.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crutcher22 View Post
    but it's standard for them to not respond and have long shipping times. I have sent numerous emails, called shop several times no reply.
    Yeah, that sounds about right.

I had an incomplete order (parts marked on the packing list not included). I called multiple times (a few different numbers), and sent emails. I got an email stating they would ship the parts out, but they never came. Tried one more email for good measure...no response. I wanted to give them a shot because of their rep...won't be doing that again.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I've heard good things about them, and one of the guys from the company was on a Primary and Secondary podcast a while back and seemed to be pretty knowledgeable and conscientious about the quality and specs of AR components.
    However I've ordered from them twice, nothing custom, small items only, and it took ludicrously long time for my orders to even ship.
    I did get my stuff eventually though.

Page 30 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast