Page 32 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I just got a shipping notice my 18" match East India upper shipped I bought on Black Friday. I'm excited to see how it shoots when it gets warmer out. Yes it was delayed. The upper was in stock but I asked for a 16.5 SOLGW rail which they get from a supplier which delayed it. If you buy a East India kit, they will install a hand guard for you at no charge. So do the math, it's a cheaper route than a complete upper. They also allowed the M4C discount on top of Black Friday sale prices. It was a no brainier.

As I stated earlier in this thread they sorted out an upper for me that had issues. I sold it but then bought their 11.5. Mike talked to be for an hour about it, options and possibilities and what they do to fix it. I talked to him before I was a customer for the same amount of time. His cell always works and a lot of time on FB messenger. My 11.5 shoots like a dream.

Are their products some of the best in the industry? IMO yes. Their shipping and assembling times are not the best. You have to understand that these are growing by leaps and bounds. They are still a very small operation. I believe their staff is less than 10 people. I don't order anything from them if I need it by the weekend. I actually don't need anything I buy from them at this point. Maybe I have patience ( 3 kids under 5 will do that and supervising 50 adult age kids will do that). Coming from a manufacturing field I also understand production set backs with tooling/machinery or components bought from a supplier. But it's a "I want it now world" so I may be the minority.

It seems like they're biggest problem is having items on the site available for sale that are not available to ship. They might have every part to assemble a upper so it may be listed as in stock. I do not know their process and I am in no way affiliated with them. I'm a fan of their products and have a lot of respect for the people I've had personal interaction with.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    What's the latest with SOLGW? I have been considering buying their AR pistol lower but I don't know now.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    I’ve only bought bcg’s from them. Those transactions, and the bcgs have been as good as any other reputable shop. I’ll buy from them again.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” – Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)

Feedback Score
    I’m looking at a short barrel upper from them soon as well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So when was that originally posted & what is Mikes affiliation with SOLGW? Are they super slow delivering, having issues with communication, being accused of poor QC ?
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 10MMGary View Post
    So when was that originally posted & what is Mikes affiliation with SOLGW? Are they super slow delivering, having issues with communication, being accused of poor QC ?
    That was posted some time last to Facebook.
    Don’t know who Mike is.
    Slow delivery, from what I’ve read. Earlier in the thread someone posted that they ordered a rifle on Black Friday and still haven’t received it. Don’t know about the other things.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mike is the co-owner who has posted here under the name SOLGW. As far as I know they have not been accused of poor QC. Shipping slow at times but refuse to rush orders to meet demand. This was posted on FB yesterday.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    What I find humorous is when Palmetto State Armory posts "two weeks to ship" on their website, a lot of people howl the sky is falling. When orders from Black Friday are unfulfilled going on four months later they get a free pass under the guise of quality over quantity. Yeah, I've been a customer of SOLGW before, and honestly was not impressed at all.

I myself find the double standard amusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    I had heavy interest in SOGLW but I too have had a difficult time reaching them.
    Last edited by Cascades236; 04-19-20 at 01:25.

Page 32 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast