Page 34 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    Contact Tom Ayers on Facebook. Hes the shop manager and a great dude. I had to wait 11 months for my mk10.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Damn, 11 months? Did you know that going in? What was the hold up?

My over 4 month wait is for a 308... before i ordered the website had a few month lead time, but then they took that down.

If it could be 11 months i would have gone with someone else. I figured worst case would be 3 months.

Im sure hes a good dude, and ive stoped by the shop a few times before i ordered, everyone there was cool. Just wish i knew this time frame going in.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Has anyone ever shot their 300blk builds?

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    We all kind of had to expect this would happen. Smaller start ups during boom times tend to do poorly in the bear markets. They compensate by slowing production, laying people off, or closing up entirely.

Gotta agree with everyone’s sentiments. Way too many other guys offering good kit with no lead times.

I say this as someone with a SOLGW upper that has performed flawlessly, FWIW.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    We all kind of had to expect this would happen. Smaller start ups during boom times tend to do poorly in the bear markets. They compensate by slowing production, laying people off, or closing up entirely.

Gotta agree with everyone’s sentiments. Way too many other guys offering good kit with no lead times.

I say this as someone with a SOLGW upper that has performed flawlessly, FWIW.
    I think they expanded into to many things to fast... i mean they made their own muzzle device... that's cool, but when it's been 4.5 months since an order for a stock production rifle, and no word on arrival date, thats the problem.

Focus on your core competencies, do them well, ace them. then when you have the room expand. Same problem we are having where i work now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    If they kept a live stock status on their website it wouldn't be a problem, but they continue to take orders without informing their customers that what they bought was out of stock. This where almost all the frustration lies with both customer and solgw. They just can't keep their shit in stock because it's right up their with the best of them performance and quality wise.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    DELETED.

The guys at SOLGW reached out and we're completely square now. Shoutout to Mike.
    Last edited by Hulkstr8; 05-07-18 at 00:04. Reason: Resolved

Feedback Score
    I tried to contact them a couple of months ago for some straightforward work on one of my rifles. Multiple emails and calls unanswered. Absolutely no interest in my business so they are off my list as well.

Feedback Score

Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Quote Originally Posted by dieselvrr View Post
    Has anyone ever shot their 300blk builds?

I talked to Mike about a .300 Blk pistol with a brace yesterday. He said delivery would be about 6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dobe; 04-19-18 at 14:00.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dobe View Post
    I talked to Mike about a .300 Blk pistol with a brace yesterday. He said delivery would be about 6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you mention this thread?
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Page 34 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast