Page 35 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    No, I didn't, and if I were worried about it, I wouldn't be buying from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dobe View Post
    No, I didn't, and if I were worried about it, I wouldn't be buying from him.

Wasn't worried so much for you as you obviously are on a first name basis with the owner and will have you gun in 6 weeks. I was thinking of the guys on here waiting for months upon months and get no com from the people that took their money.
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Coming up on 2 months without my lower and bcg. The wait sucks, but have been running the upper on a 6920 lower. I'm very happy with the upper.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Quote Originally Posted by 10MMGary View Post
    Wasn't worried so much for you as you obviously are on a first name basis with the owner and will have you gun in 6 weeks. I was thinking of the guys on here waiting for months upon months and get no com from the people that took their money.
    Didn't mean to be flip. And I'm on a first name basis, because he answered the phone during advertised business hours as "Mike".
    You too can get to know him as well as I do by calling. I've spoken to him twice. The first time, I purchased a rifle ( see above). The second time was this week. I'll probably get a .300 Blk pistol. I'm completely satisfied with rifle I purchased. I also purchased a Sionics at the same time, equally satisfied with the purchase and service.

For those who have had difficulties, I can neither give advice nor do I offer opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dobe; 04-20-18 at 19:32.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Too bad, I really hope SOLGW pulls it together. I always thought them to be a solid group.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Too bad, I really hope SOLGW pulls it together. I always thought them to be a solid group.
    Which is why I keep giving them business.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    My lower came in and its perfect. They are slow, but the wait was honestly worth it. They will be getting more of my $.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Update on my Nov 2017 order for a Mk10 308....

Finally got someone on the phone on 23 May, they sounded a bit confused when I asked about my order number - said they would call me back. Got a email from someone there that said it should be a week out or so - was waiting on cerakote, high humidity, didnt want to pin down an exact date in case it needed a respray. Its now a month since that email.

Going on 7 months since order placed. its a mk10 308, as configured on their website with a single color cerakote.

Not trying to bash - I'm sure their products are great. Just want to put out a word of caution for those looking to order in the future.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer3 View Post
    Update on my Nov 2017 order for a Mk10 308....

Finally got someone on the phone on 23 May, they sounded a bit confused when I asked about my order number - said they would call me back. Got a email from someone there that said it should be a week out or so - was waiting on cerakote, high humidity, didnt want to pin down an exact date in case it needed a respray. Its now a month since that email.

Going on 7 months since order placed. its a mk10 308, as configured on their website with a single color cerakote.

Not trying to bash - I'm sure their products are great. Just want to put out a word of caution for those looking to order in the future.
    Unacceptable.

Leave a message on their Facebook page inquiring about your order that has taken 7 months or with a message asking to cancel your order that has taken... 7 months.

My guess: they'll apologize profusely, stating how they're unsure how your order "fell through the cracks". They'll ask you to call them directly; on a personal line as to make it seem like you're a top priority. After a short conversation, you'll be given assurance that your order will be completed that week and it'll be overnighted on "their dime".

Do that, and I'm willing to bet you'll have your order by Friday with some "free swag" as an apology. Blah.

I feel for you, man. Give that a try and hopefully it speeds up the process.

As the apologist will certainly say: It'll be worth the wait. Quality takes time, but excellence takes 7 months.

Best of luck getting your rifle.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by phixion View Post
    Unacceptable.

Leave a message on their Facebook page inquiring about your order that has taken 7 months or with a message asking to cancel your order that has taken... 7 months.

My guess: they'll apologize profusely, stating how they're unsure how your order "fell through the cracks". They'll ask you to call them directly; on a personal line as to make it seem like you're a top priority. After a short conversation, you'll be given assurance that your order will be completed that week and it'll be overnighted on "their dime".

Do that, and I'm willing to bet you'll have your order by Friday with some "free swag" as an apology. Blah.

I feel for you, man. Give that a try and hopefully it speeds up the process.

As the apologist will certainly say: It'll be worth the wait. Quality takes time, but excellence takes 7 months.

Best of luck getting your rifle.

Thanks... at this point I think the usual means of communication are used up.

Anyone have contact info for the owner of SOLGW ? I just want a straight answer... they have had my money for over 7 months now. I know they had a rep on here before, not sure who it was. PM is fine.

Page 35 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast