Page 36 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer3 View Post
    Thanks... at this point I think the usual means of communication are used up.

Anyone have contact info for the owner of SOLGW ? I just want a straight answer... they have had my money for over 7 months now. I know they had a rep on here before, not sure who it was. PM is fine.
    Contact info is earlier in the thread, I believe, but could be wrong. Since you are in Texas, if might be worth your while to make a personal visit. Or it you know anyone in San Antonio, maybe they could do a drive by to see if they are even still in business?
    Last edited by austinN4; 07-01-18 at 14:56.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Unfortunately these 'flashes in the pan' are all too common in the industry.

Seems most are unable to deal with the rapid increase in demand, unwilling to stop taking peoples money for stuff they don't have / can't deliver, and unable to communicate like every modern business should.

Good luck getting your rifle or money back. Don't be the quiet guy any longer. It's time to yell.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Unfortunately these 'flashes in the pan' are all too common in the industry.

Seems most are unable to deal with the rapid increase in demand, unwilling to stop taking peoples money for stuff they don't have / can't deliver, and unable to communicate like every modern business should.

Good luck getting your rifle or money back. Don't be the quiet guy any longer. It's time to yell.
    That's simply incorrect. We're not a flash in the pan brand either.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer3 View Post
    Thanks... at this point I think the usual means of communication are used up.

Anyone have contact info for the owner of SOLGW ? I just want a straight answer... they have had my money for over 7 months now. I know they had a rep on here before, not sure who it was. PM is fine.
    This is the first I'm heading about this. I'm very easy to reach.
    2104005992 is my cell.

Feedback Score
    I haven't been on this thread in a while... glad I checked it.
    Yes, we're very much still in business and actually expanding rapidly. We're about to triple our production capacity and cut lead times down to days. We're also about to start building for stock...not just to order.
    Those MK10s have been slow because our oem on those receivers have been slow. We switched variances and it took way longer than we anticipated. We're bringing those in house. And the Gen2 lowers are great. Ambi controls etc.

We actually have some of the best customer service in the industry. And our end user support is second to none.

You will absolutely get your rifle or your money...whichever you prefer. Although, I think you'll really enjoy your rifle.
    My phone number is up top.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by phixion View Post

My guess: they'll apologize profusely, stating how they're unsure how your order "fell through the cracks". They'll ask you to call them directly; on a personal line as to make it seem like you're a top priority. After a short conversation, you'll be given assurance that your order will be completed that week and it'll be overnighted on "their dime".

Do that, and I'm willing to bet you'll have your order by Friday with some "free swag" as an apology.
    Winner winner.

Feedback Score
    So apologizing for the delay and wanting to speak to the customer is a bad thing?

It sucks that he's had to wait this long. I'm trying to address it.

I completely agree about the frustration on product availability. That's one of the things we're changing this month.
    We've always operated on having monthly rolling orders from OEMs, but we never had an excess of inventory. We're getting ahead of that now.
    For the first time we'll have upper halves, lower halves, complete rifles etc built ready to ship with a live inventory on those.
    For anything custom we'll be able to get that out in under a week..thats the goal.

Nobody complains about the quality of our product...just the wait. And I get that. It's the shit that keeps me up at night, but we absolutely do care about our customers, and anybody who's dealt with me knows that.

Speed was the only thing we were lacking as s brand, and that's not going to be an issue anymore.

Winner winner.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    It's your business to run as you see fit.

Nobody here has bashed the product, just a member's 7 month wait with less than the 'best customer service in the industry'.

Point being, if this thread didn't exist, you likely would have no idea the issue existed and the guy would still be waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

Which points to an issue in order tracking / fulfillment process, stove-piping of information, etc.

Good luck with your expansion and I hope SOLGW breaks out of the mold.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Bulldozer, keep us posted on this, please.

Feedback Score
    It's your business to run as you see fit.

Nobody here has bashed the product, just a member's 7 month wait with less than the 'best customer service in the industry'.

Point being, if this thread didn't exist, you likely would have no idea the issue existed and the guy would still be waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

Which points to an issue in order tracking / fulfillment process, stove-piping of information, etc.

Good luck with your expansion and I hope SOLGW breaks out of the mold.
    I came into the shop today to check on this order.
    It's built. Waiting on a batch of PRS stocks. It'll go out this coming week.
    Whether or not I saw this thread the rifle was being completed.
    I'm still glad I saw this thread so I can address members and customer's comments, tho.

Not every order is delayed... it's still slower than I prefer on some items, but the overwhelming majority of our orders ship same day, or within a week.

I appreciate the well wishes. We're about to make some major changes in the coming weeks, and it's going to yuuuuge! ;-)

Appreciate the feedback. I take it seriously.

Page 36 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast