Page 85 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Love the transparency. Can’t stand the “oooh no, we can’t tell you our secretsssssss” attitude that some vendors have.
    That's because their "secret" is their parts are Colt and BCM rejects that failed QC.

<<ETA: To clarify...I am NOT referring to SOLGW, I am speaking of the group mentioned in the above quote. Heads may cease exploding now.>>
    Last edited by titsonritz; 08-29-19 at 19:53.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    That's because their "secret" is their parts are Colt and BCM rejects that failed QC.
    You’re saying SOLGW components are Colt and BCM components that failed QC?

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    GTFO!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Love the transparency. Can’t stand the “oooh no, we can’t tell you our secretsssssss” attitude that some vendors have.
    Transparency can really help. I've had issues before with solgw orders where they have been very open about it. Mistakes happen and just owning up is the right answer. I had them tell me that they screwed up, were out of stock but were expecting a new batch at this date and asked if I'd like to wait or get a partial refund. No run around, no BS, just owning up and giving options to make it right. It's nice seeing them not being afraid to say who they get stuff from as well.

The really funny thing is when people get angry about it. I remember a thread I think on TOS(might have been reddit) where someone was bitching about rainier arms. They had bought an upper and a bcm bcg from rainier and rainier as part of their customer service checked the headspace before shipping it. Headspace failed but they were out of extra bcm bcg's and they contacted the customer to see about swapping in a different vendors bcg instead. Guy was pissed they didn't just ship bcm group. I had no idea they were checking that but good on them. Even from the nut jobs description it seemed like rainier was very open about the entire thing and was looking out for the guy.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    You gotta come in with proof before making an accusation like that.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLGW View Post
    No. They are absolutely not tool craft.
    They are Microbest. Assembled by us, and have upgrade 5 coil xp extractor springs.
    Lpk parts are Schmid

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Who makes your nitride treated barrels?

Feedback Score
    I'm not sure if you meant this about SOLGW, but that's 1000% false.
    We probably have some of the best QC in the industry.

The complaints we've gotten as a company have been about lead times in the past. But, I dont think you'll find a single performance related complaint.

Feedback Score
    ^ SOLGW is awesome!
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi View Post
    You gotta come in with proof before making an accusation like that.
    I am assuming he was being sarcastic when he said that

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLGW View Post
    I'm not sure if you meant this about SOLGW, but that's 1000% false.
    We probably have some of the best QC in the industry.

The complaints we've gotten as a company have been about lead times in the past. But, I dont think you'll find a single performance related complaint.

I think he's speaking in jest, and not so much about SOLGW as you've clearly stated what you use, but more so about other vendors who claim they can't disclose such information. It's quite easy to poke fun at the myriad of threads throughout the interwebz of ppl asking "where does brand X source this item from?" with the end result of the thread being speculation, one party claiming it can only be from this vendor while another says it has to be a myriad of vendors, the oh so common "it's a highly guarded secret for a reason," etc, etc.

I currently don't own any SOLGW products but I think that's about to change. Your active participation in this thread along with all of the positive reviews you guys get, I can see a SOLGW upper, LPK and a couple of BCGs in my future.

Page 85 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast