Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NFA gun trusts

Feedback Score
    I used Goldman and I am very happy. I have no experience with 199trust, so have cannot compare the two.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Being able to speak directly to someone is well worth the extra $120 if you need it. That's really a personal call. I used a generic trust the first two times and used Wildcat NFA Trust the scone time. He made some changes for me, a re statement of trust. It was inexpensive and I'm happy.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Being able to speak directly to someone is well worth the extra $120 if you need it. That's really a personal call. I used a generic trust the first two times and used Wildcat NFA Trust the scone time. He made some changes for me, a re statement of trust. It was inexpensive and I'm happy.
    The Wildcat trust isn't a generic trust?

Why did you need to go with the Wildcat if your first trust worked?

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I got divorced. I needed to do a restatement of the Trust. It was less than $100. http://www.wildcattrust.com/?page_id=223
    Last edited by usmcvet; 04-29-16 at 06:43.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Website trusts although they may work with the ATF do not give you the ability to call someone when needed like usmcvet said. If there is ever a question I want to be able to call my lawyer and get an immediate response vs having to find a lawyer to review the trust and him telling me there are inherent issues that will lead to problems and I may be SOL. The extra money is worth its weight in gold when you need it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    Website trusts although they may work with the ATF do not give you the ability to call someone when needed like usmcvet said. If there is ever a question I want to be able to call my lawyer and get an immediate response vs having to find a lawyer to review the trust and him telling me there are inherent issues that will lead to problems and I may be SOL. The extra money is worth its weight in gold when you need it.
    And the more NFA items you buy, the cheaper that insurance becomes per item. I think I'm down to <$3.50/stamp for mine. (to be clear, the three of us listed as trustees split the initial cost, so I only factor in my 1/3)
    Last edited by BigWaylon; 04-29-16 at 08:09.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    NFA lawyers for me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I used Goldman and I am very happy. I have no experience with 199trust, so have cannot compare the two.

I did the same

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    You Goldman guys.....are you getting the Base Gun Trust or the Advanced Gun Trust w/full legal support of a local lawyer?

It looks like the no legal support trust is $199.
    Last edited by MeanCarbine; 05-02-16 at 18:36.

Feedback Score
    Guntrustlawyer i did advanced. I will be moving to a new class 3 state eventually. Figured just in case.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by daniel87; 05-03-16 at 05:57.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast