Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: LMT MRP still relevant?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    total necropost but given the excitement around the new LMT products at SHOT 2018, had to give this a bump.

Particularly interested in the MLOK uppers and the 224 Valkyrie barrel options.

Certainly LMT has upped their game!
    "Because a well regulated Militia is necessary to the security of a Free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." reinterpretation by US Supreme Court (Heller), 2008

Feedback Score
    Yep, it's good to see the MLOK uppers and their new website is infinitely better to navigate than their old site. A part of me still reeaalllly hope they'll come out with a lightweight .223 barrel option, but I'm not holding my breath.
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bad aim View Post
    Yep, it's good to see the MLOK uppers and their new website is infinitely better to navigate than their old site. A part of me still reeaalllly hope they'll come out with a lightweight .223 barrel option, but I'm not holding my breath.
    Yeah, agreed. A standard lightweight pencil barrel would be nice.

A few years back, I packaged up a 16" barrel and sent it to Marvin Pitts to have it turned down forward and aft of the gas block. Shaved a bunch of weight and didn't break the bank. Now I'm happy with it. Also did a bling barrel with him in the KAC dimple pattern which turned out awesome as well.
    "Because a well regulated Militia is necessary to the security of a Free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." reinterpretation by US Supreme Court (Heller), 2008

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Yep, it's good to see the MLOK uppers and their new website is infinitely better to navigate than their old site.

Of course you can't buy their rubber SLK8 panels by themselves.

They also took the suppressed/unsupressed gas valves off their website.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I have a pair of the M-Lok MRP receivers, one carbine, one rifle length. Annoyingly, if you have more than one M-Lok accessory mounted, it's basically impossible to remove the barrel without first removing some or all of the accessories. If you have just one accessory mounted, and the screws don't protrude past the back of the m-lok nut, then you can pull the barrel.

Probably not a big deal for most people, but still.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    Have you tried contacting them directly? I know when the new site first launched, a ton of stuff were left off from the old site, but it looks like they're slowly adding things back.
    If plan A didn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers View Post
    I have a pair of the M-Lok MRP receivers, one carbine, one rifle length. Annoyingly, if you have more than one M-Lok accessory mounted, it's basically impossible to remove the barrel without first removing some or all of the accessories. If you have just one accessory mounted, and the screws don't protrude past the back of the m-lok nut, then you can pull the barrel.

Probably not a big deal for most people, but still.
    That kinda bothers me, but thanks for the info.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes to all of this, especially the lw barrel!

Feedback Score
    New products look good. Tempting.

Feedback Score
    I love my lmt I run at work

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast