Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Experiencing Issues with the Trijicon MRO?

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)

Anyone Experiencing Issues with the Trijicon MRO?

Seems to be quite a few guys posting on TOS experiencing issues with their MRO. I'm thinking about picking one up for my .300 BLK since the XPS2-300 is not an option until EOTech works out their problems (if). I've had positive experiences with my Aimpoints for the most part, but was curious about the MRO and might be willing to give it a shot.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Anyone Experiencing Issues with the Trijicon MRO?

There's a couple of pretty big threads here about the MRO.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=172442

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...or-aimpoint-t2

I'm still thinking of trying one out but I'd like to handle one in person first.
    Last edited by Ryno12; 04-04-16 at 19:21.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Seems to be quite a few guys posting on TOS experiencing issues with their MRO. I'm thinking about picking one up for my .300 BLK since the XPS2-300 is not an option until EOTech works out their problems (if). I've had positive experiences with my Aimpoints for the most part, but was curious about the MRO and might be willing to give it a shot.
    If I had any clout at all I would ban any reference to TOS over here. If you like it over there cool. Stay over there. Somebody over there over there says you ass looks big and you come here to see if your pants are too tight??? Come on man... Quit wasting bandwidth..

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    There's a couple of pretty big threads here about the MRO.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=172442

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...or-aimpoint-t2

I'm still thinking of trying one out but I'd like to handle one in person first.
    Thanks. Figured there was already discussion happening here, but just wanted some quick feedback since I was on the road. Called my LGS today and they've got a display model that I'm going to go have a look at tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    If I had any clout at all I would ban any reference to TOS over here. If you like it over there cool. Stay over there. Somebody over there over there says you ass looks big and you come here to see if your pants are too tight??? Come on man... Quit wasting bandwidth..
    Well obviously you have no clout, but you can start by banning yourself. While I agree that TOS has some blatant retardation happening in some of the threads there, there's also not a shortage of very knowledgeable and switched on guys posting in the sub-forums. And if you don't think you can learn anything from any other place besides M4C (which has it's fair share of questionable members), good bad right or wrong, then that puts you squarely in the same category as some of the asshats who post on TOS or any other site for that matter. And I don't recall reading anywhere in the rules about not being able reference the term "TOS" in this forum, which is the reason why we use that acronym instead of spelling out the website. So if you have a problem with what I posted here, then don't click or comment on my thread, because it sounds to me like you're the one wasting bandwidth at this point. You may have the last word.

Mods, feel free to lock it up for redundancy if you feel there's no value added here. Thanks.
    Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 04-05-16 at 01:27.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    None of the purported issues that are commonly mentioned (The 1.005x magnification, or the bluish tint to the glass), will cause you any issues if you know how to properly run a red dot optic on a carbine. The dudes complaining about these "issues" probably never actually even shoot and just sit on the toilet staring through the MRO while looking at their bathroom wall while obsessing about these irrelevant things.

The others that whine about the MRO are members of the Aimpoint Illuminati. Those dudes bitch about everything.
    "The future's uncertain, and the end is always near." Jim Morrison

"Fortuitous outcomes reinforce poor training and tactics"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

SupersetCA just posted this video with a lot of good info

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    ^ And just in time too. Thanks for posting that. Should've known he'd be doing a review on it sooner or later. Pretty much answered my question. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Good video. It lays out what's going on with the optic, and you decide whether or not to try it.

Excellent TR reference, "Rifles are tools"-BANG!
    "Guns are like neurosurgeons. When you need one, you need one badly."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tequila45 View Post

SupersetCA just posted this video with a lot of good info
    That's probably the best MRO review we've seen so far.
    SCALARWORKS - SHOOTER DRIVEN®
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Scalarworks.com / 1-844-556-1913 (900-1700 EST)

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Does anyone with an accupoint verify that the 1-4 is similar in experience to the MRO? The video suggests that which may affect my next purchase.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast