Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone Experiencing Issues with the Trijicon MRO?

Feedback Score
    can not argue with that rule
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

Feedback Score
    On the positive side, other than the battery contacts looking a little fragile, I much prefer the optic over the Aimpoint H1, T1, or equivalent.

The brightness adjustment doesn't require you to move your pistol grip hand. The brightest setting is plenty for the bright Southwestern desert sun. The basic "three" setting is perfect for night time with a flashlight on the carbine. The field of view at least seems larger than the equivalent Aimpoint although the rear lense is probably not that much larger, if at all. (Perception is key here). At least on mine, the dot is centered over the front sight post at the most comfortable shoulder position. I've had Aimpoints I couldn't say that about. Oh, and lest I forget: IT'S AT A GREAT PRICE compared to the Aimpoint.

Feedback Score
    Yes the price, Aimpoint has owned this market for a while when it came to battle ready red dots and with good reason, nice to have a more affordable choice now, for me a red dot is the most important optic that I use, not LEO or military so my long range shooting is just for fun, there may come a day my life might be on the line with the red dot.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by klawson View Post
    I'd like to know this also. If the accupoint 1-4 is similar to the MRO at 1x, then I'll be buying an accupoint soon.

Anyone have both or shot both?
    I tried multiple mro's, it just didn't work with my vision. Fwiw it's easier for me to shoot the accupoint on 1x at distance than the MRO with both eyes open.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234