Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bought another LMT MWS , have questions

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Ran 42.0 gr of 4064 with plain old LC brass and 175 SMK pull downs. Gun was shooting MOA or so with an ACOG.

"What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

"What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Ran 42.0 gr of 4064 with plain old LC brass and 175 SMK pull downs. Gun was shooting MOA or so with an ACOG.

Nice. Your set-up is pretty much the direction I'm currently heading. Same color scheme and everything. Is that the standard 16" CL barrel?
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    there was another group same adjacent below about same size with can on.

AAC SDN6 pulled the group down about an inch or less.

We put in heavy buffer AND spring from XH BUFFER. Didn't really improve anything after can was on. Mark felt it increased felt recoil with heavy buffer blowing back. Brass ejection was similar.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Nice. Your set-up is pretty much the direction I'm currently heading. Same color scheme and everything. Is that the standard 16" CL barrel?
    It is the LIGHTWEIGHT CL Barrel. Should perform same as all there CL barrels. I bet this gun could go .5 inch with scope and barrel seasoned with 100'rounds.

I will find out.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    It is the LIGHTWEIGHT CL Barrel. Should perform same as all there CL barrels. I bet this gun could go .5 inch with scope and barrel seasoned with 100'rounds.

I will find out.

PB
    Thanks for the info. I'd love to see if I can't mine down to sub-MOA, but I won't be able to find out for another month or so.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Everybody I know has got them to shoot at least MOA. And with work, SUB.

ILL bet you do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123