Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replying to thread issues

Feedback Score

Replying to thread issues

I use tapatalk on an android phone.im having issues replying to some of threads i read.there is not a reply block at the end of those threads.anyone have an idea what might be going on?thanks

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    This site uses unique algorithms that automatically decide who can post and when they can reply. It has to do with lunar cycles and the IP coordinates. Once no fewer than 7 satellites triangulate the posters position, the algorithms make a determination with either a "proceed" or a "deny".

The most common issue is only picking up 3 satellites ,which is fine for old school triangulation but not exact enough for the algorithms.

https://www.m4carbine.net/announcement.php?f=108

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...and-wonder-why

https://www.m4carbine.net/faq.php?fa..._threads_posts
    Last edited by Leaveammoforme; 04-08-16 at 18:55.

Feedback Score
    Seriously????

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Are these threads in General Discussion or the Equipment Exchange? You have to have 200 posts for GD, and 30 to post in the EE. You cannot reply in some
    one else's EE thread.

All of this is answered in the FAQ in the subforum called "Site Questions and Comments". Which is where this question should be, and not AR General Discussion. So I'm moving it there.

Feedback Score
    Im with you on the gd and ee post count,but tell me why the post count minimun to begin with?after all,we are way past being children.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dusterdude View Post
    Im with you on the gd and ee post count,but tell me why the post count minimun to begin with?after all,we are way past being children.
    Hah! You must be new to the Internet.

Feedback Score
    Oh no,im on numerous forums and none have minimum post count requirements

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Since it's apparent that there's been some stickies that were overlooked, I'll add this one to the mix too. I believe that there's some good nuggets of info that may be of benefit to OP in this one.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...4C-Style-Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    Thanks ryno,very well thought out thread.now,let me say this.im not here to cause trouble or act like a know it all.as a matter of fact,i havent touched an m16 based rifle since i got out of the corps many moons ago.im here to relearn anything i can about these rifles and furthermore,i dont post much because i dont have much to say,but when i want to say something,i should be allowed to.thanks for allowing me to say my piece

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dusterdude View Post

Some folks are not, and apparently access Mommy or Daddy's computer quite regularly. You'll find some of them post here, frequently in GD.

The 30-post requirement for the EE helps reduce rip-off artists somewhat.

The 200 posts required for GD cut down on unneeded posts, but only slightly. You will find it's not the favorite subforum of the mods and staff here. It causes the most fights, and requires the most moderation.

And thanks for your service. I was a Misguided Child myself, many moons ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast