Thread: ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS*** Browning Citori Satin Hunter 28" bbl/3.5" chamber

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

***SOLD PENDING FUNDS*** Browning Citori Satin Hunter 28" bbl/3.5" chamber

1) 12ga. Browning Citori Satin Hunter 3.5" chamber, 28" barrel over/under

$1295 + Shipping to your Lower 48 FFL

I have a new in the box, never been shot, 12ga. Browning Citori Satin Hunter 3.5" chamber, 28" barrel over/under. Bought from Cabelas in PA several years ago, and just never shot it. Sitting and collecting dust, and way too nice of a stick to do that. Retailed for $1749.99 as I recall.

Barrel Length 28"
    Nominal Overall Length 45"
    Nominal Length of Pull 14 1/4"
    Nominal Drop at Comb 1 5/8"
    Nominal Drop at Heel 2 1/2"
    Nominal Weight 8 lbs 2 oz
    Chokes Included Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
    Chamber Size 3 1/2"
    Rib Width 5/16"
    Barrel Finish Satin Blued
    Stock Finish Satin
    Wood Grade Grade I
    12 gauge
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Trade considerations:
    9" 300BLK upper with Aimpoint and sights
    HK VP9 w/ night sights
    Glock 42 or 43 w/ night sights
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."