Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Streamlight Customer Service

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Streamlight Customer Service

I started buying really good/bright flashlights/weapon lights more than 20 years ago. Over that time frame I have bought from Surefire, Streamlight, Fenix, Pentagonlight, and others. Some brands have proved more reliable than others, and some companies have exhibited varying levels of customer service.
    For the past 5+ years Streamlight has been my favorite for both flashlights and weaponlights. For me they have been the best in both performance and reliability. Two weeks ago I changed HD pistols and was moving my TLR-4G from a P220R to my PPQ 45. Due to something my wife had done months before* I was unable to fit the light/laser to the Walther. After failing to find a solution on my own I emailed CS at Streamlight. I received a solution from Rob in customer service that instantly solved the problem that had nothing to do with SL's product quality. That is what outstanding customer service looks like.
    Thank you Rob and Streamlight.

note: Streamlight (or Rob) had nothing to do with the Gila Monster being in the photo. It’s just an Arizona thing.

*after 35 years of marriage the nature of what she allegedly did will not be disclosed.
    Her cousin is a divorce atty.
    Last edited by TriggerFish; 04-14-16 at 13:15.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Awesome to hear Streamlight was so responsive to your issues.

I have been perusing for a light option lately, for my full size pistol, and will have to explore their options after hearing this.

As always, thanks for sharing!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I have always been very pleased with Streamlight, good to know they took care of you even though it wasn't on them.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    I broke my TLR-1 with the spring electrical connections coming out of the battery cover, I tried like crazy to get it back in. When that didn't work I emailed CS of streamlight, they told me you have no chance of getting it back in place. But send us your address and we will send you out a new cover.

Streamlights for me, just bought an electric lantern from them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think this is still what I love about American Quality of Service. The kind that I still look up to and that I strive to provide myself to my own customers.

Excellence. And I just love it.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I've sent two separate emails about a faulty TLR-1 HL to their customer service address as found on their website and still have not heard from them, latest email was sent Tuesday morning. As I've already insured none of them were going into the junk email by any chance, this experience makes me uneasy with Streamlight.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    I've sent two separate emails about a faulty TLR-1 HL to their customer service address as found on their website and still have not heard from them, latest email was sent Tuesday morning. As I've already insured none of them were going into the junk email by any chance, this experience makes me uneasy with Streamlight.
    OP, how long did it take Streamlight to respond tho your email? Maybe that will give Contax a timeframe?
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Rob in CS emailed me back the next day.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    I don't know about their email responses, but they have an online return form you can fill out, and they're running about a 1 week turn around on lights sent in for repair/warranty work. LE duty use lights tend to get fast tracked a little more though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have had freaking AMAZING customer service from Streamlight. It is 100% good to go. I'm a customer for life (all of my handgun WML are Streamlights). I wouldn't hesitate to buy more Streamlight products.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast