Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Aimpoint Comp M4 vs. Aimpoint T2...which one is better, optically?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    It's more for the Aimpoint. The g33 is pretty squared away from L3. I think they will do botu, but 30mm ap first.

The LaRue to scalarworks swap will feel tangibly lighter, imo.
    You are correct. The flip to side we're developing is for Aimpoint (and compatible) 30mm OD magnifiers. We simply showed the G33 in our FB/IG posts because until AP release their 3XMag-C and 6XMag-1, the G33/STS is the most popular magnifier combo on the market.
    SCALARWORKS - SHOOTER DRIVEN®
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Scalarworks.com / 1-844-556-1913 (900-1700 EST)

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    G33 and T2 in a BOBRO lower 1/3 also line up perfectly, ScalarWorks LDM is lighter though.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have a G33 that I liked to use with the EOTech that I just got rid of....After reading this thread, I just ordered the T2 bundle with lower 1/3 mount from Scalarworks. This will be my first AP micro...can't wait to try it out. I love my CompM4s but it doesn't seem ideal for use with the G33....rail space and all that.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    I guess my question is...if the outer lens is abraided/chemically destroyed, coating wise...is the dot "gone"?
    No, a fully multi-coated lens would have the coating on the inside lens surface which is the one reflecting the dot back to your eye.

I have an old Comp M2 that has an objective that is scratched and abraded for a tour in Iraq. Dot still works like a champ.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    No, a fully multi-coated lens would have the coating on the inside lens surface which is the one reflecting the dot back to your eye.

I have an old Comp M2 that has an objective that is scratched and abraded for a tour in Iraq. Dot still works like a champ.
    Good data, ty!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanford02 View Post
    I have a G33 that I liked to use with the EOTech that I just got rid of....After reading this thread, I just ordered the T2 bundle with lower 1/3 mount from Scalarworks. This will be my first AP micro...can't wait to try it out. I love my CompM4s but it doesn't seem ideal for use with the G33....rail space and all that.
    Sanford,
    I'm in same boat. Getting rid of EoTech but keeping G33. How did the AP T2 & Lower 1/3 Scalarworks work out for you. Any regrets?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234