Thread: My NY Permit

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

My NY Permit

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Broom...376279971.html

YES!!
    Binghamton, NY (WBNG Binghamton) There is a new cross- border collaboration on pistol permits. The Broome County Sheriff's Office Department is teaming up with the Susquehanna County Sheriff's Office.

The Broome County Sheriff's office said it modeled a new agreement after the Chemung and Bradford County Sheriff's offices. It's an agreement that allows for non-resident pistol permits to be issued.

Gun owners in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania can apply for a permit in Broome County, New York -- and vice-versa. For Pennsylvania residents-- they must be a property owner or work in New York State to apply.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Does this allow carry or just possession?
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    Now if only it were residents of any PA county (and if such permits were valid in the City.) I work in the City. I'd still be screwed in NJ, unfortunately.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    "they must be a property owner or work in New York State to apply."

Still sucks ^.

I have a friend who lives in a small Pa town that borders NYS. In fact his town is divided into S. and N. South being in Pa and North in NY. You're in town, sitting at an intersection....when you cross the intersection you're in NY! He doesn't work in ANY nor does he have property there.

I gotta watch my GPS carefully when visiting him. One time when I was leaving my GPS put me on the course to the nearest Highway. I didn't realize it was one mile into ANY, which meant one mile back. I was shiting bricks for those two miles because what I had in my trunk and on me!

Cross that intersection is NY!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 10-17-17 at 08:07.