Thread: New Long range build

Feedback Score

New Long range build

Just ordered two Mega SBU upper receivers thinking I'm going to start another long range build 24" maybe 26" barrel. Finally found them in stock again it's been a little while since I've seen them. figured I better get a couple while their in stock and prices aren't rediculess because some idiots been out shooting up something.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's a long barrel. Have you looked into the real world velocity gains in your select caliber (assuming .308) from 20" all the way through 26"? Your gains may diminish rapidly depending on load.
    Nobody ever got shot climbing over the wall into East Berlin.

Delivering the most precision possible, at the greatest distance possible, with the highest rate of fire possible.

Feedback Score
    I mostly shoot 20" barrels out to 1000 yards in 223. The extra length should make a small diffrence giving a little wider vilosity window to catch a accuracy node. Running the heavy for caliber bullets and slower powders I'm hoping to gain a bit of speed with the extra length. I can always have the the barrel cut down if I deside to latter. This will strictly be a bench gun for long range plinking steel targets. I was looking on WOA website and noticed they are making a 26" 223 barrel I'm not firm on that length but it did catch my eye. I have one of their barrels in a 1-12 twist 16" that is very accurate been very pleased with it so I'll probably buy from them again.