Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone receive their Centurion CMR MLok Rail yet?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Anyone receive their Centurion CMR MLok Rail yet?

I know they have been on pre-order since February and they said it would be about 6-8 weeks until delivery, just curious to see if anyone received theirs yet. Also, how do they like them?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by snaggletooth View Post
    I know they have been on pre-order since February and they said it would be about 6-8 weeks until delivery, just curious to see if anyone received theirs yet. Also, how do they like them?
    Yeah, someone posted a picture in the Colt middie thread.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...97#post2308897

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    One of my early ones to keep you going....

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I received my 13" inch M-LOK last Friday and Rainier Arms had a bunch of 15" Keymods and M-LOK's in stock as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 6point9 View Post
    I received my 13" inch M-LOK last Friday and Rainier Arms had a bunch of 15" Keymods and M-LOK's in stock as well.
    Please let me know how you like it, I was going to put a mid-west M-Lok on a build that I have been working on, but if this rail has Centurion's quality than this is most likely the route I'll take.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    Please let me know how you like it, I was going to put a mid-west M-Lok on a build that I have been working on, but if this rail has Centurion's quality than this is most likely the route I'll take.
    Couldn't install the rail till today since my barrel was off being pinned but so far I like it. It's my first centurion rail but it feels pretty solid, fit and finish is pretty nice and definitely feels light. I paired it up with a 14.5" barrel and the length seems perfect IMO. Overall I'm pretty happy with it for the $210 shipped I paid for it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 6point9 View Post
    Couldn't install the rail till today since my barrel was off being pinned but so far I like it. It's my first centurion rail but it feels pretty solid, fit and finish is pretty nice and definitely feels light. I paired it up with a 14.5" barrel and the length seems perfect IMO. Overall I'm pretty happy with it for the $210 shipped I paid for it.
    I really want to get my hands on it before purchase, but I might have to go with my gut on this one. Really like all the cool attachments from KDG, especially for bi-pod or light removal and that is what excites me even more about this rail.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Got mine today. Very nicely made. Now if I can just get the other stuff I need.

IMG_20160503_180957354.jpg

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    Anyone have any word on when they might come out with an Mlok 9.5" and 11'?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Col_Crocs View Post
    Anyone have any word on when they might come out with an Mlok 9.5" and 11'?
    11" would be tits

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast