Thread: NEW/NIB Black AICS 2.0 Remington 700 SA Stock, .223 AI Magazines

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

NEW/NIB Black AICS 2.0 Remington 700 SA Stock, .223 AI Magazines

*** CHASSIS SOLD PENDING FUNDS - Magazines Still Available ***

I have a new Accuracy International Chassis System / AICS 2.0 chassis for Remington 700 short actions. This is the folding stock model. The color is black. This will fit .223, .308, and all other Remington 700 short action caliber rifles.

All I've done is mount a Remington 700 5R in it, and then put it in the safe. Decided to go a different direction with my build, so I'm selling the stock (rifle not included). Stock is brand new and unused, aside from briefly having a 5R mounted in it. It was never fired and never left my safe. No gouges, nicks, dings - nothing. It has not been modified in any way.

Includes factory box, paperwork - everything that came with it originally.

The chassis came with a single AI .223 magazine, and I purchased two additional .223 magazines. I can include the magazine(s) if you're building a .223 project, or I can sell without the magazines if you're using a different caliber. Again, it's a short-action chassis, so it will fit any AI short-action caliber magazine.

Paid $1100 for the chassis, and $80 for the additional two magazines ($40 each) a year and a half ago.

I'm asking:
    $875 for the chassis alone (shipped), or best offer
    $900 for the chassis with the original magazine (shipped), OBO
    $950 for the chassis with the additional two magazines (total of 3 magazines - shipped), OBO

Photo (does not include rifle):

IM me here or email me at skyyr(remove)kast@hotmail(dot)com.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Skyyr; 05-09-16 at 16:34.