Thread: Say hello to my little friend...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Say hello to my little friend...

My build is complete. Pretty basic...

10.5" Rainier Arms Select stainless barrel
    9" BCM KMR Alpha rail with BCM low profile gas block
    AAC Brakeout 2.0

All of this sits on my Noveske upper/lower combo with Magpul UCS-L collapsible stock. I really like how well the BCM rail mates up to my Noveske upper. It's really slim. Compared to my traditional quad rail, it's a toothpick! I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but this little beauty is super light. The butt stock definitely equalizes the weight. I plan to move my red dot sight onto this rifle and drop my 1-4x on the 12.5". So far, i'm very pleased. The Magpul rail covers are so easy to instal and have a nice, grippy feel. I didn't realize how small and low profile they would be based on the photo. I hope they don't heat up and keep the heat away.

After I get a chance to shoot this little beast, I give a quick report on functionality and reliability. Right now, i have a standard spring and H2 buffer. The 10.5" will be getting an M42k (currently in jail).

So, without further ado...

IMG_4873.jpgIMG_4874.jpgIMG_4875.jpgIMG_4876.jpgIMG_4877.jpg
    Here in America we are descended in spirit from revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower, address, Columbia University, 31 May 1954

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Here in America we are descended in spirit from revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower, address, Columbia University, 31 May 1954

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Looking good, now all it needs is a suppressor.

Feedback Score
    Good looking build. Thanks for the pictures. I'm currently assembling an SBR and will take a look at the BCM KMR rail. Curious what suppressor you have for it.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini_Glock View Post
    Good looking build. Thanks for the pictures. I'm currently assembling an SBR and will take a look at the BCM KMR rail. Curious what suppressor you have for it.
    I have the AAC brake on for m42k that just got put in jail. I pictured it with my AAC mini, but that will stay on my 12.5". Grant has or had the Alpha rails 15% off regular. At $159, it was a screaming good buy in my opinion.

Good luck with your build.

Feedback Score
    I've got a Silencerco Omega in jail that will be an excellent addition to my 300 BLK SBR build. Got the lower assembled and stamp applied for. Just have to assemble the upper.