Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ATF-29P

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Any effort that doesn't address the freedom of suppressors from the ATF is a shill for the ATF. ... and yes that includes certain modern organizations that help us buy suppressors. All they are doing is slip streaming into the BATF organization and creating yet another quasi-government facility. the government loves middle men, -especially- when they have the nod from the group the government is taxing to begin with.

Think about it... you are BATF... nobody likes you. you are alone. Suddenly a bunch of do gooders see a way to build a bridge between your foe and you. You,, the BATF, suddenly become kinda cool.....

Suddenly you, the BATF becomes kinda cool

AND ..the middleman that is doing average Joe a 'favor' by helping him pay an illegal tax is just as cool!

It's FN bizarro world.

All the middle men as now saying... hellz yeah! Help help the BATF do their job!

All that for ... wait for it.... seriously this is like Robin William's comedy routine on golf... all for.... wait......

An inch of steel or a muffler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously hundreds of thousands of dollars and the cool kids middle men are helping the BATF rob ordinary citizens of their rights for an inch of steel or a muffler you can hold in your hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FN Hell.... and people love it!

OMG!!! I can go to a kiosk and be taxed now!!! Hell yeah!!! I haven't been to the mall in months but I'll go for that!

UnFNBelievable.

Every application for a suppressor should be accompanied by a letter to EVERY political in EVERY State demanding they be freed from the ATF. Every firearms transaction should have multiple faxes, emails letteres auto generated to politicians across the country for the freedom of firearms. It's a no brainer to do. Anyone doing it? NOPE... guess why? Your money.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    Suddenly you, the BATF becomes kinda cool

AND ..the middleman that is doing average Joe a 'favor' by helping him pay an illegal tax is just as cool!

FN Hell.... and people love it!
    I don't agree with this characterization at all.

Nobody is looking cool, and nobody is happy.

NFATCA wants to build a wall between people and their rights (not a bridge)- just so long as they can be "special," like a noble class, and still get access to their rights. This can be through grandfathering or bans (they got theirs), new barriers and bureaucratic slog (why not have everyone drop a set of prints every year even if you don't acquire?), and taxes (how about a high dollar stamp for Post-86 machine guns?).

The fancy titles and the fact that they address each other as such is a dead giveaway to their psychology. These dopey losers are flawed and damaged individuals trading our rights for a head pat from the BATFE and a special feeling down their back.

...and the BATFE is more than happy to play them for what they're worth.

Feedback Score
    The more I read about the NFATCA, the more I feel like a lot of others do here, that it's a bunch of quislings looking to protect their investments in MGs.

This is reminiscent of the SIG Brace controversy. People kept poking the bear, asking a question which didn't need to be asked, and the ATF responded with the detrimental ("don't shoulder it") response.

We can be our own worst enemy sometimes.
    Generic Regular Sig.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123