View Poll Results: Will Hillary Clinton be indicted over the email scandal?

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, the Clintons get away with everything and this will be no exception.

122 80.79%
  • Yes, she will be indicted and have to answer charges.

23 15.23%
  • I don't really know where I stand on this.

6 3.97%
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697

Thread: Do you think Hillary will be indicted?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I've felt that way since Ruby Ridge and Waco.
    DAMN STRAIGHT.

Anyway...been up over 30 hours now, beddy bye time for SS. Alls I got to say is GOODNIGHT & GOODBYE AMERICA. You had a fine run.
    Ill wake to POTUS Hillary Clinton tomorrow, and Ill start my day as normal, Ill live, work and play as normal until SHTF..Christ returns..or I die.
    Im ready for all three.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 11-07-16 at 14:02.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    The Bureau needs to get the guy who blew through those e-mails in a week to teach the ATF how to approve Form 1s in a more timely manner.

I've been eating a steady breakfast of Applejokes this weekend.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    The Bureau needs to get the guy who blew through those e-mails in a week to teach the ATF how to approve Form 1s in a more timely manner.

I've been eating a steady breakfast of Applejokes this weekend.
    ikr!

We can open and shut bongocare and a major federal investigation with years of malfeasance implicated, but yet.....no cash and carry SBRs or Suppressors

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    It's all really silly.

If the NRA would go on the offensive once in a while, I might be willing to cut them a fat check.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    ikr!

We can open and shut bongocare and a major federal investigation with years of malfeasance implicated, but yet.....no cash and carry SBRs or Suppressors

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    A long time ago in a galaxy far away, I found Tom Paine's "Common Sense" and "The Crisis" to be be a lifeline. I got to rereading my highlighted, dogeared copy again last night. I slept better for it.

"These are the times that try men's souls: The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of his country; but he that stands it NOW, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    “What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated.”

I think sometimes we forget the price that others have paid for our freedoms, perhaps we will be reminded.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 11-07-16 at 14:25.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's all really silly.

If the NRA would go on the offensive once in a while, I might be willing to cut them a fat check.
    It could be done. Digital camera, digital forms, digital print pad a lot of hock shops have, NICS check, if you have a CWL your prints are already in AFIS anyways, bada bing in and out. Hell keep the gorram 200 tax to keep it streamlined. But waiting nigh on a year is BS.

Or abolish it.

Most of NFA was never about gangsters. It was always steeped in Jim Crow and keeping poor people down. They tried to say suppressors were used by cattle rustlers and blacks were using sawed off shotguns.

They have the technology to make itvless of a nuisance but it is a fck-fck game to discourage you from exercising rights you already had.

But...thats another topic. Honestly, I just keep up my NRA for American Rifleman

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    It's all really silly.

This is why I LMAO when the gun grabbers accuse the "gun lobby" of owning Congress...if only this were true, because we would have been repealing laws for a while now.
    Owner/CEO
    Light Tac LLC

Owner
    Mutiny Arms LLC

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    We now know how this story ends. This thread is finished.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697