View Poll Results: Will Hillary Clinton be indicted over the email scandal?

Voters
151. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, the Clintons get away with everything and this will be no exception.

122 80.79%
  • Yes, she will be indicted and have to answer charges.

23 15.23%
  • I don't really know where I stand on this.

6 3.97%
Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Hillary will be indicted?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    She will unexpectedly die.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The reality of the situation and the narrative are two separate things.
    Hillary's e-mail wasn't "hacked", it isn't the fault of wikileaks, the Russians or Anthony Weiner. Hillary needs to be responsible for her own actions, crimes and is the cause of her own ugly situation.
    Had she actually played by the rules none of this would have or even perhaps could have happened. The rules, regulations, briefings and laws were clear, She disregarded them in such a way that she made herself vulnerable to being caught.
    To put it simply and in a way that most Americans can understand, she treated America's secrets in way that anyone with any common sense wouldn't treat their own credit card information.
    She's irresponsible, criminal and her ego is such that she feels entitled to be above the rules.
    This is simply a case of cause and effect, not a "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    1) I don't think that's really a glare. I know Hillary can glare better than that.
    2) Nothing is going to happen. She will still choose President over jail.
    3) Although I remain unbonerized, the image above is, nonetheless, DELISH.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Feedback Score
    I know everyone hates Comey, but I think he is doing all he can. He couldn't charge her with out totally screwing with the system at that point. So he goes through and basically indicts her, but doesn't charge her. I think he thought that she would lose so much support that she'd have to quit. He never thought that her supporters would stick with here, the MSM cover up for her and Trump would not be able to finish her off. This is now a second bite at the apple and a big middle finger to Loretta 'sociopath' Lynch.

Was it intentional to model the Amanda Waller in Suicide Squad after Lynch?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I know everyone hates Comey, but I think he is doing all he can.
    Agree. It says a lot to me that he defied the AG this go around. It also tells me he must have something good to do so.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The media, AG Lynch and company are going ballistic that Comey broke custom and notified Congress of the new investigation within 60 days of the election. They're all but calling for his resignation.

Hillary is calling for the emails to be released immediately, acting as if she has nothing to hide...knowing we probably won't hear anything else until way after the election.

Comey is in a tough spot no doubt. Had he not notified Congress until after the election imagine the sh*t storm that would ensue. I'm not ready to give him a free pass just yet after the way he handled the first investigation and this new development maybe being too little too late.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I know everyone hates Comey, but I think he is doing all he can. He couldn't charge her with out totally screwing with the system at that point. So he goes through and basically indicts her, but doesn't charge her. I think he thought that she would lose so much support that she'd have to quit. He never thought that her supporters would stick with here, the MSM cover up for her and Trump would not be able to finish her off. This is now a second bite at the apple and a big middle finger to Loretta 'sociopath' Lynch.

Was it intentional to model the Amanda Waller in Suicide Squad after Lynch?
    I don't know, man. I think he might be covering his ass because he suspects Trump will win.
    Serious.

Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast