Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Subgun and PCC forum

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Are the numbers there? Someone do the math. How many PCC/SMG specific threads were started in the last 12, 18, and 24 months?
    Im not a math wiz nor a rocket scientist but I would bet a "Subgun and PCC" forum would probably do a lot better than the "Newsletters", "Industry News" and "Shotshow 2016 Photos" forums combined.

So as of right now, we have Elephant, interfan, bmg, jmacken37, ArmedNovelist, contax shooter, KasashniKEV which if my calculations are correct, bring the total number of supporters to 7. I may need to double check my arithmetic. BBossman appears to be agnostic for his views were neither for or against a dedicated Subgun/PCC forum.
    Last edited by elephant; 02-24-17 at 12:58.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's hard to know how popular a PCC forum would be. Right now I check the "AR Pistols & Pistol Caliber ARs", "Other Semi-Automatic Rifles", and "Handguns - Semi Auto" forums when checking for PCC posts. Obviously the last two of those would still be needed...maybe the "AR Pistols & Pistol Caliber ARs" forum could be renamed "Pistol Caliber Carbine and AR Pistol" forum??

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not to sound like a broken record, but again: How many PCC/SMG specific threads were started in the last 12, 18, and 24 months?

Anyone can speculate. Someone actually count them. That will tell you how much the subforum is likely to be used.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Im not a math wiz nor a rocket scientist but I would bet a "Subgun and PCC" forum would probably do a lot better than the "Newsletters", "Industry News" and "Shotshow 2016 Photos" forums combined.

So as of right now, we have Elephant, interfan, bmg, jmacken37, ArmedNovelist, contax shooter, KasashniKEV which if my calculations are correct, bring the total number of supporters to 7. I may need to double check my arithmetic. BBossman appears to be agnostic for his views were neither for or against a dedicated Subgun/PCC forum.
    I'll help you with some math...
    To put that into perspective. That's 0.0085951793323% of our membership.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    I'll help you with some math...
    To put that into perspective. That's 0.0085951793323% of our membership.
    Well, at any given time, there are 4000 users on this forum between 10:00AM and 9:00PM Monday through Friday, the average members is 430, by that math, that brings a ratio of users to members to 9.3023255814 users to every 1 member. Now, only members can start threads or reply to threads, so far there are 7 members who support a Subgun/PCC sub forum, by that calculation alone, the ratio of the current 7 members goes from 1 to 1.3289036544, almost a third.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12