Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surefire Mini Scout M300V Light Review

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Mr.GnG, any chance you are gonna get the new 500 lumen M300c mini-scout and do a comparison?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Mr.GnG, any chance you are gonna get the new 500 lumen M300c mini-scout and do a comparison?
    Why would you call Kyle GnG? I mean the logo is obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post

Very high chance.

Feedback Score
    Hello I’m new here but have a bit of experience with your question.
    I have an Atpial c, dbal i2, surefire M952v (120MW)
    My first purchase was the dbal and surefire. I needed something for medium distance night shooting.
    With this setup I’m able to reach out to about 200 meters with Gen 1 armasight spark core monocular.
    I recently got an Atpial c because I wanted an illuminator and laser on the same device also assuming it was a better set up. It’s not. The Ir illuminator on the atpial c is WEAK. I’m sure for CQB it’s good. Anything over 30meters and it’s worthless. I should have went with a Dbal D2 or A3 but I’m building a clone.
    So what did I learn? A Steiner dbal i2 and white/Ir is way better than just an Atpial C. Under nods it’s just better even tho it’s a bit heavy it’s worth it. My suggestion with an IR illuminator, the min Mw you should go is 120mW.
    I’m pretty disappointed with the atpial Ir illuminator. Plus the Steiner green laser is a billion times brighter than the green.
    I did a test and walking 50 meters away from both visible lasers you can see both red and green illuminating. So if your aiming at someone they’ll be able to see your position.
    With the vis green I’ve shined it 600plus meters and can still see it, the vis red can’t do that.
    So stay away from the Atpial and go Steiner with green laser and if you intend to go past 50 meters get an illuminator just make sure it’s at least 120mW. Be safe!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12