Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H&K announces VP9/VP40 - in FDE

Feedback Score
    I want to say somewhere there is a photo of an older HK in grey (maybe a USP9?). While I like the FDE, I would prefer to see the VP9 in grey.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I've been on the fence a while about getting a VP9 and I think this just tipped me off of it. Going to have to call my buddy to order me one.

Feedback Score
    Thank GOD! I'm so glad they didn't waste any time doing anything worthless like developing and releasing a compact or subcompact version of the VP9...

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalms144.1 View Post
    Thank GOD! I'm so glad they didn't waste any time doing anything worthless like developing and releasing a compact or subcompact version of the VP9...
    I know it sucks, but HK doesn't beta test on its customers like Glock does with the terrible Gen 4 and 42 rollouts. The VP9 alone was in development for 4+ years. The SK will take a while too. Hell, the P30SK didn't come until almost a decade after the P30.

We all know it's coming, so it's not like HK is doing nothing by not introducing it at the NRA convention. Relax my friend. It will come when it comes, and it will be awesome.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    LGS got a couple of VP9s and VP40s in.

It's definitely RAL7008 in person - more green than the RAL8000 that they've been using on their other weapons.

And on a semi-related note - both RAL8000 and RAL7008 were used on German tanks during WWII (apparently chiefly by Deutsches Afrikakorps). Am I the only one who finds this both curious and strangely pleasing? Like a Crye Precision Combat uniform in OD5 with OD3 knee pads and an OD7 Ops-Core and "Mustard Tan" LBE....
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    I saw these today at a LGS and they looked like someone had fed their baby/puppy nothing but apricots and mustard.

They're ALL yours.
    NRA & GOA - Join the fight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12