Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need help/advice on SACS build.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Well I ended up just going a totally different direction. I was still waiting for the LBO to come in and I made the mistake of calling Wilson to see what the time table was on ordering. I got lucky and just so happened to have exactly what I was looking to build coming off the line. I gave them the go ahead and should have it Friday.

Vickers Elite model with the light rail frame and ambi safety.

I cannot wait to get this thing in and run it through its paces. Thanks again for everyone's insight and suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker865 View Post
    Well I ended up just going a totally different direction. I was still waiting for the LBO to come in and I made the mistake of calling Wilson to see what the time table was on ordering. I got lucky and just so happened to have exactly what I was looking to build coming off the line. I gave them the go ahead and should have it Friday.

Vickers Elite model with the light rail frame and ambi safety.

I cannot wait to get this thing in and run it through its paces. Thanks again for everyone's insight and suggestions.

Fine choice.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nothing wrong with that. If I wanted a new 1911, that exact gun would be pretty high on my list.
    IAW site rules, I work for Magpul Industries

This is a personal account and the opinions expressed may not reflect those of Magpul Industries

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Well it came in today and in typical Wilson fashion, it's perfect. Can't wait to get this thing to the range.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker865 View Post
    Well it came in today and in typical Wilson fashion, it's perfect. Can't wait to get this thing to the range.

I think you just bought your new favorite gun. Wilsons are NICE! I have four quality mid grade 1911s that are newer, but my 2002 build CQB is the one I carry. Other than replacing the night sights after about 10 years & an occasional recoil spring, nothing has had to be done to it. Go get it dirty & enjoy.
    Here's mine:
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Beautiful gun. After I read your initial thoughts I was going to say I've had three SA TRPs and every one of them printed groups as small as my SA Pro rail. But, you definitely can't go wrong with a Wilson Combat pistol- that is a nice pistol. I only wish Bill Wilson would do frontstrap diamonds larger than 30lpi.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123