View Poll Results: What should I buy next?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Surfire Mini Scout M300

23 76.67%
  • DBAL / Aptial

2 6.67%
  • HSP D3CR

0 0%
  • Battle Belt (Kydex holsters included)

3 10.00%
  • Other (post suggestion)

4 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What should I buy next?

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    M300 Scout and a sling if you don't have one already.
    In heavenly love abiding, no change my heart shall fear;
    and safe is such confiding, for nothing changes here:
    the storm may roar without me, my heart may low be laid;
    but God is round about me, and can I be dismayed?

Feedback Score
    So got a couple things, I went inside my old footlocker and found my Surefire 660 so I went out and bought an Surefire SR07 also got the BCM KAG.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My usually school of thought is rifle, ammo, mags, light, sling, optic, more mags, ammo, even more mags and ammo, and then more lowers, parts, uppers, ect, and repeat and rinse as needed. Nylon is a difference discussion to me since it depends on what, and how you you are using the rifle.

In your case the M300 would be my next stop, or something similar. Not a huge incad light fan, not because they can't work, but the abuse that I have put LEDs through just have me have more faith in them.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    My usually school of thought is rifle, ammo, mags, light, sling, optic, more mags, ammo, even more mags and ammo, and then more lowers, parts, uppers, ect, and repeat and rinse as needed. Nylon is a difference discussion to me since it depends on what, and how you you are using the rifle.

In your case the M300 would be my next stop, or something similar. Not a huge incad light fan, not because they can't work, but the abuse that I have put LEDs through just have me have more faith in them.

Yeah I really want the m300, this will hold me over for now

Feedback Score
    Yeah getting a few cheap lowers like spikes or aero would be smart because nylon lights and nv is stuff they can't put legislation on. I've been getting more ammo lately. Our best bet is if everyone hops on the trump train.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Following on with the Demonrat infestation of the White House scenario, maybe a can? They'll go after mags obviously, but probably cans too. After all, only James Bondesque assassins use those.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    A suppressor.
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Since this is an HD/SD gun, I would go with an X300U-B at 12 o'clock.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    Since this is an HD/SD gun, I would go with an X300U-B at 12 o'clock.
    +1 to this over the M300.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    A laser system is useless unless you have helment mounted NV setup. The visible lasers are worthless during the day (red and green) because you cant see them past 20 yards or so, and give away your position at night. The visible might be ok for a shoot house but my IR lasers seem to get washed out with the illumination in smaller areas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    In 2014, a RDS and a WML are pretty much mandatory for a defensive long-gun.

Lights are way easier to fire up than NODs when rolling out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by SJC3081 View Post
    You should have your balls removed for posting such stupidity. This is not the other site...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast